What's new

Noob to mechs and cloudchasing

Woo another project!! XD
But yep, read the guide and pm any questions.

Many thanks all! Raguri, honoured to be the new 'project'. Once the kids hit the sack will deffo be reading your guide and messaging with queries.
u8myufo I've had a look at the nemesis mod and am pretty keen on it, however also interested in the greenleaf but feeling a tad clueless!

Thinking to vape a strong menthol at around a 20/80VG mix as flavour is compromised when cloudchasing? Or is this a myth as building and cotton etc enhance flavour? It's all a bit contradictory!

Many thanks all! Raguri, honoured to be the new 'project'. Once the kids hit the sack will deffo be reading your guide and messaging with queries.
u8myufo I've had a look at the nemesis mod and am pretty keen on it, however also interested in the greenleaf but feeling a tad clueless!

Thinking to vape a strong menthol at around a 20/80VG mix as flavour is compromised when cloudchasing? Or is this a myth as building and cotton etc enhance flavour? It's all a bit contradictory!

It's a myth haha. I get mire flavour cloud chasing than with my bosses pulse g.. haha But no menthol, that will hurt.

It's a myth haha. I get mire flavour cloud chasing than with my bosses pulse g.. haha But no menthol, that will hurt.

Just figured that whilst trying to master a lung hit! (currently dying) Ithink after reading your page, I'm leaning toward copper nemesis mod as it'd interested me pre-reading so kinda sealed it for me. A little confused by RDA's, do you single, dual or quad coil? Thinking to start off with voodoo wool and move onto cotton as it looks fiddly and also you have to boil it or something??!

Also, would these batteries be good? http://myepack.co.uk/batteries/sony-vtc5-2600mah-30a.html

Just figured that whilst trying to master a lung hit! (currently dying) Ithink after reading your page, I'm leaning toward copper nemesis mod as it'd interested me pre-reading so kinda sealed it for me. A little confused by RDA's, do you single, dual or quad coil? Thinking to start off with voodoo wool and move onto cotton as it looks fiddly and also you have to boil it or something??!

Also, would these batteries be good? http://myepack.co.uk/batteries/sony-vtc5-2600mah-30a.html

Dual coil, and they'd work but I find the purple 30 amp efests better!

Have you considered going the 26650 route? You can get 50amp batteries now!
I'm blowing some pretty epic clouds with this set-up

Y3B3BQH.jpg

5xVJqW6.jpg

21rYXcV.jpg

mmmmmnnn unicorn blood is so yummy! I need to find a good UK supplier, does anyone know of one?

I'll vouch for 26650's, I use them and with dual coils at 0.3 ohms, they last almost 2 days compared to my VTC4's which vary from just 6 hours to about 12-14 hours.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom