What's new

Noob to mechs and cloudchasing

MrsBakerNeeld

Postman
Hi all,

I'm a relatively new vaper and I'm wanting to move up into mechs with a specific interest in cloudchasing. I've got my first RDA ordered along with rebuilding supplies. Wondering if anyone has any advise on the above and can recommend a good first timer mech? Also, if anyone has any advise reference rebuilding or cloudchasing/sub ohming that's be awesome.

Woo another project!! XD
But yep, read the guide and pm any questions.

I'm going to take this opportunity to p*ss on Raguri 's fire before he, or anybody else gets the chance to say, IT'S ALL ABOUT AIR!

:gunban: :gunban:

:D

Hi @MrsBakerNeeld You will bound to get conflciting opinions but I would say you will not go far wrong with something like a Brass Chi, Nemesis or a Launcher V2, both can be bought relatively cheap and both imo hit pretty hard. It will obviously depend on your budget as well. Building is pretty easy so long as you have an understanding of coil builds and your batteries, plenty of you tube videos on the subject, as is looking up old threads on the Planet. You will need something to test the resistance of your coils and that they are not shorting out before firing them up on a mech.An ohms checker as well as some Mechs can be bought relatively cheap from VapeGeek and Nat and Rob provide a great service with top support. Do you have much experience at building coils up to now?

I'm going to take this opportunity to p*ss on Raguri 's fire before he, or anybody else gets the chance to say, IT'S ALL ABOUT AIR!

:gunban: :gunban:

:D

It is mentioned in the guide ;)
But, air isn't anything. Whack a 1.8 ohm coil on something with a 3mm airhole, and you get fuck all out of it. 1mm hole performs better. It's all ying and yang with clouds ;)

Last edited:
Ying and yang? What flavour juice would that be, is it low/med/high nicotine, what percentage VG is it, can you buy it in the UK? I know that's a lot of questions@Raguri, but you did say you were the cloud chasing forum guru:rofl:

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Ying and yang? What flavour juice would that be, is it low/med/high nicotine, what percentage VG is it, can you buy it in the UK? I know that's a lot of questions@Raguri, but you did say you were the cloud chasing forum guru:rofl:

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

It's pure unicorn jizz. Thays how I get my clouds ;)

I was a young vaper with average builds. I seen the thread of god Raguri about clouds.

He took me under his wing and we found the demons to turn me into ............ A cloud chaser.

Haha

Thanks again a valiant raguri

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Va

Some thing you will learn guys about cloud chasing the less nic the better.

6mg of chasing will kick all y'all arses lol

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Va

Back
Top Bottom