What's new

No ohm reader - guess my ohms ???

I'm still here, went to a cottaging party over Christmas and had no internet, no.phone signal, nothing... sucked many Bollocks haha.

But yeah, ohm readers, try and find an infinite one.

Missed you mate!

And not sure if the OP is a troll or a fucking cockmonkey. Stop. Now before you burn your face off.

Missed you mate!

And not sure if the OP is a troll or a fucking cockmonkey. Stop. Now before you burn your face off.

Guess my ohms.
Single coil 17awg kanthal, 6 wraps single coil... :P

Who am I kidding?
I know the ohms.
I also know it's a shit vape. But since I'm having a bad build day, and I've only got two drippers one of which has this build in, the other has nothing... it will have to do until tomorrow.

I'm just waiting for my savings (still) to be paid, then I'll pay off my o.d fees and treat myself to a doge v2, and a infinite clt v3, and a 4.2v lipo box...

And a tank Or two believe it or not... getting fucked off with dripping again... :P.

This thread should've been called, "No Ohm reader - Guess what hospital I'm recovering in?".

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

This thread should've been called, "No Ohm reader - Guess what hospital I'm recovering in?".

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

"No Ohm reader - Guess what hospital I'm recovering in?".

wouldn't that be a great name for a tv show.
It would be a bit like "through the keyhole" but in hospitals.
I can just imagine Loyd Grossman saying "who's chin did that mod destroy"

I'm still here, went to stay at a cottage over Christmas and had no internet, no.phone signal, nothing... sucked donkey Bollocks haha.

But yeah, ohm readers, try and find an infinite one.

What Rags, you've been cottaging over Christmas - good on yer mate.

:2thumbsup:

I'm more amused to see lots pf people recommending ohms checkers for use with a hybrid device which by design HAS NO 510 CONNECTION lol.

You would need either a multimeter or megger (depending on how low you want to go, little point going below .16 on any li ion round cell).

In the meantime seven wraps of .45kanthal per coil, dual coil around a 2mm screwdriver tends to drop you around about .3ohm. Which I've found to be a better place on mechs.

Triple wrapped 22 gauge (12 wrap total) Danger Coil : REMOVED !!!

I have swapped out the gnarly Coil and replaced with 2 x single 22 gauge coils (7 wraps each) 3mm coil-loops..

Its working like a champ now and not over heating :)

Someone mentioned that the Dreadnaut is not for 'Cloud-Chasing' but imo it chugs a good amount of tasty, thick cloud vapor so am unsure what they meant !?

And yeah the Dreadnaut doesn't have a 510 connector LOL.. But an ohm tester shall still be bought for my other mods :- (Stingray X + Tugboat RDA, Kryptonite + Asmodus RDA & Big Nasty + Kayfun Lite Plus)

..and I will look in my Garage for a Mega etc.. Hope I can locate instructions for it cos its been a while since I did my electrical course at college and could really do with a refresh ;) lol.. - Martin.

Last edited:
I have swapped out the gnarly Coil and replaced with 2 x single 22 gauge coils (7 wraps each) 3mm coil-loops..

Its working like a champ now and not over heating :)

Someone mentioned that the Dreadnaut is not for 'Cloud-Chasing' but imo it chugs a good amount of tasty, thick cloud vapor so am unsure what they meant !?

And yeah the Dreadnaut doesn't have a 510 connector LOL.. But an ohm tester shall still be bought for my other mods :- (Stingray X + Tugboat RDA, Kryptonite + Asmodus RDA & Big Nasty + Kayfun Lite Plus)

..and I will look in my Garage for a Mega etc.. Hope I can locate instructions for it cos its been a while since I did my electrical course at college and could really do with a refresh ;) lol.. - Martin.

Reason it's not the best cloud device:
26650 cells all sag like a bitch
The button gets ruddy hot.
The airflow on it is just hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom