What's new

Low voltage clouding

simonsays

Achiever
Not really a serious attempt at proper clouds but just to indicate what can be achieved at a measly 3.3volts on a knackered old MVP Mk1 using a 1.4 ohm micro coil with cotton and good airflow. Juice is Homebrew cherry menthol 3mg 70/ 30 PG / VG.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ExOFOfpSP_k

Sorry about the sunglasses.

Low volts, no sub ohm and high PG. You sir will make the vape gods angry you've managed to get a decent cloud with that set up

Sent From Within A Plume Of Vapour...

That is pretty impressive. Back in the day cars full of clouds had a much more potent smell coming out of them :)

I'm really starting to believe it's almost as much about the wicking and airflow as it is about the amount of power going through a coil.

So as not too offend the vape Gods I'm going to dual coil my omega clone at 0.5 ohms stick it on a mech and vape some high VG juice.
Purplefowler we used to call that 'hotboxing' when I was a yoof

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Nice one simonsays reminds me of my eureka moment with protank mini's. After going through a phase of sticking bits of sellotape over holes to tighten the draw, it finally dawned on me that a slightly lower res coil and holes wide open made me realise that for me, those bits of sellotape were a fools errand.

I'm really starting to believe it's almost as much about the wicking and airflow as it is about the amount of power going through a coil.

So as not too offend the vape Gods I'm going to dual coil my omega clone at 0.5 ohms stick it on a mech and vape some high VG juice.
Purplefowler we used to call that 'hotboxing' when I was a yoof

It definitely is as much about the wicking and airflow as the power.

@Purplefowler we used to call that 'hotboxing' when I was a yoof

It is indeed M8, not sure if you use FB but check out Roberts rambling vids.he usualy does one a day which makes me smile. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=649527898457711

Back
Top Bottom