What's new

Have I passed the Raguri Test??

Raguri have you seem the first look video of the 120w mod that twisted 420 just put up yesterday iirc

Hmm, nope. Still don't like them xD until a chip can push 100 amps I'm sticking to mechanicals :P they all say high watts, but if you look at amp limits you need a 50000000ohm coil to fire it at max watts. Slight exaggeration

No point having 100 amps though, as you'd need a motorised barrow to carry the fecking batteries around in, as there'd be no room in the mod itself with the massive heatsink the chip would need. :P

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

No point having 100 amps though, as you'd need a motorised barrow to carry the fecking batteries around in, as there'd be no room in the mod itself with the massive heatsink the chip would need. :P

3x35 amp lgs in parallel?
Job done.

Hmm, nope. Still don't like them xD until a chip can push 100 amps I'm sticking to mechanicals :P they all say high watts, but if you look at amp limits you need a 50000000ohm coil to fire it at max watts. Slight exaggeration

just no pleasing some folk.

but then again , this is a guy who to test a dripper out , melts the fecker. oo the insulators melting. LETS VAPE !

3 x 35 amp lgs would only power your coils up an hour or so before needing recharged, an hours worth of vaping might suit you now you're off nicotine but the rest of us would be hunting you down to kill you the instant our cravings kicked in:rofl:

just no pleasing some folk.

but then again , this is a guy who to test a dripper out , melts the fecker. oo the insulators melting. LETS VAPE !

Living on the edge ;)
It didn't melt melt, just bubbled.... :)

3 x 35 amp lgs would only power your coils up an hour or so before needing recharged, an hours worth of vaping might suit you now you're off nicotine but the rest of us would be hunting you down to kill you the instant our cravings kicked in:rofl:

Paha, now back on nic... 12mg of it in fact D:

Living on the edge ;)
It didn't melt melt, just bubbled.... :)

Paha, now back on nic... 12mg of it in fact D:

i think its high time you paid me back for the evic tube and send me a dripper built to raguri specs. if im still able to use a computer afterwards ill send you a picture of my melted face :D

i think its high time you paid me back for the evic tube and send me a dripper built to raguri specs. if im still able to use a computer afterwards ill send you a picture of my melted face :D

If i had a dripper spare I would xD
Main issue is, my builds don't fit in normal drippers... helios, double cross, zenith, quasar, Tobh, and igo m have been tested and it fits, just. :P

If i had a dripper spare I would xD
Main issue is, my builds don't fit in normal drippers... helios, double cross, zenith, quasar, Tobh, and igo m have been tested and it fits, just. :P

have you tried the (insert name here)

its the igo thing that is a genesis but detaches into a dripper? the deck is enormous on that .

*edit* just leaned over to my vapestation. its called a ud agi.

only two posts mind. but if your using thick as fook wire youll still have plent of room for a dual.

have you tried the (insert name here)

its the igo thing that is a genesis but detaches into a dripper? the deck is enormous on that .

*edit* just leaned over to my vapestation. its called a ud agi.

only two posts mind. but if your using thick as fook wire youll still have plent of room for a dual.

Not personally, only use tri posts, problem with using thick wire for screw head clamps is, it doesn't clamp xD

Back
Top Bottom