Sub-Ohm Warning!

Readers who are building very low ohm coils must be aware of the risks in regards to batteries and inhalation.
Please read THIS POST for more information.

POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Flavour chasing but what build is best??

Discussion in 'Cloud Chasing & Sub Ohming' started by ashf1983, Dec 21, 2015.

1. cloudcuckoo

cloudcuckoo Vendor

Just popped a quick 2.5 inner D 26g 5 wrap parallel build in. Seems OK to start off with, need to play with the wicking a little as its a bit spitty. Not too bad but considered when i drip i get zero spit back its annoying. Just slapped it in as a test to see where we are. Tootin Teatime from @puffinclouds - clearly the first thing to do with a new tank is run cinemmon through it lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. The Electronic Cigarette Company
  3. ashf1983

ashf1983 Achiever

Cheers cloudcuckoo,
    Have you maybe tried 24g 3mm 5/6 wraps...
    Saw RipTripper try it and he was vaping dense clouds. Would be great to hear how you get on bud which ever build works.

4. vapegrl

vapegrl Achiever

a little off topic but have you watched this zwerrg?
    https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...s-reviews/threads/gem-clone-rta-review.92003/

• Thank Thank x 1
  5. Vape Green
  6. zwerrg

zwerrg Postman

Aye, Vic actually got me on the idea of getting that thing because I just couldn't find any decent dedicated single coil RTA apart from the Kanger Subtank with the RBA section screwed in. I'm currently using his wicking method although I'm cutting off even a bit more cotton than he does. I think it all boils down to how you tuck in the wicks into the actual juice channels. I'm way too careful with that, like overly careful.

7. elliotj

elliotj Initiate

Clapton builds are great for flavour. A dual Clapton in a TFV4 gives tons of flavour and clouds ( had to flatten the wire a tiny bit to get it to fit past the screws), I normally end up with a 0.25ohm build. 5m of Clapton costs about £7. Didn't like the Clapton rba for the TFV4 as it would never wick properly, the juice holes were too small. I even stuck a Clapton in the new isub rba, that tastes pretty good too but nothing that special.