What's new

First Super Sub Ohm Build!!!

PM me your name and address and i'll post you some red astaire i made for dripping, its about 90-ish VG

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

So, along with your gallons of custard that you have maturing in a cupboard, you have Astaire too???

Dual zippers on my CLT2 reading 0.09 today. Using a pair of VTC5s in parallel though, don't fancy using it with a single cell mod.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1421364492.639227.jpg

I once threw in a 0.17 dual coil build in my Plume Veil and it nearly took my head off, far too warm and the nic was beating the living sh1te out of me.

I'll settle with a 0.4 build with my Marquis for now, more than adequate for me.

I once threw in a 0.17 dual coil build in my Plume Veil and it nearly took my head off, far too warm and the nic was beating the living sh1te out of me.

I'll settle with a 0.4 build with my Marquis for now, more than adequate for me.

Too warm because the airflow isn't good enough, too much nic cause, well you had too much nic. I use 1 or 2 mg depending on my mood.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

So got bored and decided to do my first super sub ohm build.

0.4mm Kanthal, twisted dual coil coming in at 0.09 ohms in the dark horse.

Dug my copper Viggo out as she hits like a train.

Popped in a fresh VTC5 and boom:

View attachment 41133

The nic rush is insane but the clouds!!

For those not familiar with sub ohm / mech mods don't do this unless you know what you are doing, have a decent ohm reader and decent batteries :)

Pointless trying to communicate with @Raguri using vape signals.He would have difficulty sending you a reply mate :D

Pointless trying to communicate with @Raguri using vape signals.He would have difficulty sending you a reply mate :D

Haha, baby cloud compared to his monsters but I was proud of this one!

You really can't see the density from the image although the wife is still teasing me for recording myself, she doesn't understand cloud chasing :)

Back
Top Bottom