What's new

First fused Clapton attempt

Kalia

Postman
Hey fellow apes
I had some 25 awg and some 31 awg Ni80 wire so decided to try build my first fused Clapton. I think I need some 28 awg and some 38awg maybe 40awg for the next attempt any experienced builders input is greatly appreciated. It came in 0.13 ohms on the dual coil build and its actually not too bad a vape. What does everyone think and anyone have any pointers to help me improve my next one
Thanks all

Attachments

• 1525159537502610276018.jpg
    1525159537502610276018.jpg
    972.6 KB · Views: 311
If that's your first attempt then you've cracked it mate :)
Practice a bit with what you've got, but get some thinner wire for claptoning down the line like you said... it's actually easier to use once you have a bit of experience.

If that's your first attempt then you've cracked it mate :)
Practice a bit with what you've got, but get some thinner wire for claptoning down the line like you said... it's actually easier to use once you have a bit of experience.
Thanks red5 for the kind words. Yea it was first attempt i had about 2 feet of core length , first foot spacing was all over the place and it wrapped back on its self a few times but the other foot i managed to get those coils from it. Im pretty happy with them i used the fishing swivel method but i think il try shorter core length and with out the swivel for my next go.
Thanks again

Keep the swivel, you can clapton without but it's far easier with it.

they look good to mate for your 1st time well done......
Thanks for the kind words bulldog I hope it wasn't just beginners luck I'm gonna make another few tonight with some thinner gauge wire so fingers crossed

Thanks for the kind words bulldog I hope it wasn't just beginners luck I'm gonna make another few tonight with some thinner gauge wire so fingers crossed
iam sure you will be fine if you done it once you should be fine good luck......

Good job for the first attempt, onward and upwards!!

Back
Top Bottom