What's new

coil help

gebpell

Postman
Just started building coils and dripping need some advice,using .32 kanthal 10 wraps around 2ml bit dual coil gets me 0.8 ohms.

Im using purple 35 a efest's but my coils take ages to heat up,im using a crappy telescopic mod at the moment waiting for my nemesis clone from fasttech.

Is it the mod? watching youtube video's their coils light up like a torch,mine just glow slightly red/orange and take an age at that.

Help,Ideas thanks muchly

Just started building coils and dripping need some advice,using .32 kanthal 10 wraps around 2ml bit dual coil gets me 0.8 ohms.

Im using purple 35 a efest's but my coils take ages to heat up,im using a crappy telescopic mod at the moment waiting for my nemesis clone from fasttech.

Is it the mod? watching youtube video's their coils light up like a torch,mine just glow slightly red/orange and take an age at that.

Help,Ideas thanks muchly

No, it's the fact you're doing 10 wraps, cut that to five and it'll be much better.
More wire, bigger time.to heat up.

Many thanks tried 6 wraps comes out @ 0.5 ohms,lights up nice and hits like a train bosh :)

Back
Top Bottom