What's new

Cloudchasing with RBA?

MrsBakerNeeld

Postman
Hey,

Anyone know how well RBA's deal with higher VG density liquids? Got a RDA coming, but also a house full of youngsters to contend with! Any advice/suggestions?

Thanks!

Hey,

Anyone know how well RBA's deal with higher VG density liquids? Got a RDA coming, but also a house full of youngsters to contend with! Any advice/suggestions?

Thanks!
and the connection between Rda & youngster is....................
lol

My KFL handles 60/40 VG/PG ok........restricted airflow though, can lung hit but more sipping than gulping.
Genesis style may be better for you but more challenging build.
Or a 3D dripper for a spot of "squonking"
What's the concern ? clouds or knocking over ?

Or bottles and dripping? @MrsBakerneeld

My KFL handles 60/40 VG/PG ok........restricted airflow though, can lung hit but more sipping than gulping.
Genesis style may be better for you but more challenging build.
Or a 3D dripper for a spot of "squonking"
What's the concern ? clouds or knocking over ?Or bottles and dripping? @MrsBakersneeld

My concern is reference consistently dripping with kids around, it's liquid based concerns as I'm figuring an RDA'll be good for 10 puffs or so...

My concern is reference consistently dripping with kids around, it's liquid based concerns as I'm figuring an RDA'll be good for 10 puffs or so...

Stainless tanked KFL new version clone with airflow wide open should do you

do a microcoil build with cotton wool, depending on the size of your dripper (I get about 20 mins out of my Trident) you might not need to top up more than three times an hour. Put plenty of cotton wool in but dont pack it tight, and keep the area below, behind above and infront of the coil clear, you get best results if air can get all the way round a microcoil...

do a microcoil build with cotton wool, depending on the size of your dripper (I get about 20 mins out of my Trident) you might not need to top up more than three times an hour. Put plenty of cotton wool in but dont pack it tight, and keep the area below, behind above and infront of the coil clear, you get best results if air can get all the way round a microcoil...

Thanks for the advice! Have a cheap RDA coming in the next couple of days to trial run on, so will give this a go before I invest in any serious hardware.

The fogger v4 is set up for dual coils, it also has 4 juice channels and adjustable air flow coming in from both sides.

It seems like a good option for RBA cloud chasing.

Standard kayfun airflow hole is pretty small.

Back
Top Bottom