What's new

Cloud Chasing/Sub Ohming for Dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raguri - when world of fish tanks has begun to tarnish, I have a proposition for you involving money. Possibly. If there's one thing I know it's that Raguris like money as much as bears like honey.

Raguri - when world of fish tanks has begun to tarnish, I have a proposition for you involving money. Possibly. If there's one thing I know it's that Raguris like money as much as bears like honey.

Oooh now that does sound good, realistically I'll be back in full force once I get a reliable pc working that doesn't take 30 minutes to load up!
Just no latex this time... you never did pay me for that actually.

Like Fatman and Robin descending to the Fatcave...

Thanks for this post matey. It must have taken a while to type it out but I've found it very helpful. Next thing on my shopping list are purple efests me thinks :)

Thanks for this post matey. It must have taken a while to type it out but I've found it very helpful. Next thing on my shopping list are purple efests me thinks :)

Honestly, took about 5 to ten minutes... hahaha

5 - 10 minutes...that's ages!!

The one things that's put me off sub ohming is battery safety. It surprises me how little there seems to be online about battery safety - or maybe i'm not looking hard enough! Anyway I will order some purple efests and let you know how I get on ;)

5 - 10 minutes...that's ages!!

The one things that's put me off sub ohming is battery safety. It surprises me how little there seems to be online about battery safety - or maybe i'm not looking hard enough! Anyway I will order some purple efests and let you know how I get on ;)

Well, I've actually pushed batteries waaay beyond what they are meant to handle. And I'm still alive. A high quality battery won't go boom, it'll get hot, and you'll throw your mod across the room and dive for cover. Five minutes later you'll realise you're being a wimp.
Anyways I'm off to bed, here's hoping this post helps some people out :)

Either purple Efests or Sony VTC4's or if you can find a supplier of the VTC5's in stock, those. If I wasn't spending the next week or 2 creating a driveway, I'd be sat experimenting with coils from various thicknesses of kanthal, but as the digging is crippling me I will just have to be patient and once the drive is in, get stuck in with my lipo box mod(have 10 X 1000 mah sat on the shelf beside a Hammond enclosure)Doubt if the clouds I'll be chucking up will be noticed as it's Wet Cumbria(deliberately left out the s as we get so much bloody rain)

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom