Vape Club
What's new

Cloud Chasing/Sub Ohming for Dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elux
Nice re write Mr sam

Although I've been known to drip 18mg and I always use a metal tip, cos am ard.

Last edited:
AcmeFog
Yeah very helpful advice, especially the battery bit as it's often a subject of much debate and confusion. Thanks Raguri!

It will be added to a bit more, don't wanna flood people with info though...
:)
Obviously, any questions, TAG ME and ask. If you don't mention me I won't see it. Simple.

Royal Flush Vape
Raguri Hi I'm relatively new to this cloud chasing can I ask a quick question. You say the wick shouldn't touch the outside of the coil because it cools it down. Is that the outside as in edges? Not inside... That may sound like a dumb question.

Very informative write up thank you

Raguri Hi I'm relatively new to this cloud chasing can I ask a quick question. You say the wick shouldn't touch the outside of the coil because it cools it down. Is that the outside as in edges? Not inside... That may sound like a dumb question.

Very informative write up thank you

Wick should only be on the inside of the coil, I've seen so many people over wick and tuck cotton under the coil so its actually touching.
Wicks should run down directly from each side of the coil to the deck with the ends just touching the bottom of the deck. They shouldn't be tucked under the coil, just to the side

Vape Green
Smpl mod clones are very good in my opinion and totally agree with not using something like ipv3 or a Sigeli as there is no skill in making clouds on them as anyone can do this , 18650 all the way , all about the build and wicking in my opinion . I prefer the tiny rdas like the derringer as I find they push the vapor out quicker as less room for the vapour in the RDA , has anyone else found this true , can't get on with big rdas with chuff caps
Bear

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom