What's new

Charging vtc's!

marcus-mulisha

Postman
Is it ok to stop charging my new vtc5's even if they aren't yet fully charged, I have to go out and don't want to leave them charging till I get home later? Will stopping and starting later on or tomorrow damage them?

Should be fine, I always just unplug the charger then plug it back in when I get home, never had any problems!

I have a confession. I regularly go to bed with two VTC5s on charge. My Effest LUC charger can go as low as 0.5 amp pulses and all four of my VTC5s have been charged a good few times already so I think I "know" them.

That's absolutely no excuse though and I wouldn't recommend that anyone else do this.

I believe the new nitecore D2 and D4 have auto shutdown when charge is complete.

Sent from my D2303 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I am charging using a i2, I took them off for about ten mins before I decided to put them back on :) would that be a issue, cutting them off mid charge or am I being paranoid my brand new vtc5's will be ruined ;) haha

I am charging using a i2, I took them off for about ten mins before I decided to put them back on :) would that be a issue, cutting them off mid charge or am I being paranoid my brand new vtc5's will be ruined ;) haha

The i2 is what I use, in fairness I don't switch it on unless I know I'm there until the charge ends.

It shouldn't make any difference to be honest with lithium cells and the I2 is an intellicharge anyway so it should know what rate to charge and for how long.

Sent from my D2303 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom