What's new

Built my first coil

VaPeZ

Postman
Postie brought my Sigelli 50w this morning with my magma clone

Built my first coil at 0.7
Already I feel a new chapter in my life has begun :-)

Bit tatty I no but with time it will be ultra neat
View attachment 34273

View attachment 34274

Love it!

Don't judge a vapourer by there equipment :-)

Congrats on starting your new vaping chapter and best of luck in future. I know that I personally didn't start really enjoying vaping until I delved into the magical world of rebuildables and now I enjoy coiling and experimenting almost as much as vaping the bloody thing.

How are you enjoying it so far?

Stu

Congrats on starting your new vaping chapter and best of luck in future. I know that I personally didn't start really enjoying vaping until I delved into the magical world of rebuildables and now I enjoy coiling and experimenting almost as much as vaping the bloody thing.

How are you enjoying it so far?

Stu

Tbh already I'm loving it
At moment I'm just on basic liquids from local shop.
I found recently iv not been able to taste juice on my svd with the aspire natualis but the same juice I use on that I tried on the magma and bam!
Even tried my nautilus on the Sigelli and again full flavour

It was as if I'd never tasted it before the full vapour really does explode the flavour in the vapour.

So yeh this chapter is already in full Vape :-)

I did try to speak to you last night but wouldn't let me post

What's the pow wow and snake oil like. I noticed your post and was like mmmm got to be good if he got that excited :-)

Iv been

Tbh already I'm loving it
At moment I'm just on basic liquids from local shop.
I found recently iv not been able to taste juice on my svd with the aspire natualis but the same juice I use on that I tried on the magma and bam!
Even tried my nautilus on the Sigelli and again full flavour

It was as if I'd never tasted it before the full vapour really does explode the flavour in the vapour.

So yeh this chapter is already in full Vape :-)

I did try to speak to you last night but wouldn't let me post

What's the pow wow and snake oil like. I noticed your post and was like mmmm got to be good if he got that excited :-)

Iv been

Pow wow is an absolutely fantastic juice mate turning into one of my favourites along with Super Space Pirate. Snake Oil, well, as you've probably heard numerous times it's a cracking juice, superbly refreshing. If you go to TMax website and write a wee email to the owned, can't remember the name you can get a small sample and all you have to pay is postage :D

Stu

Pow wow is an absolutely fantastic juice mate turning into one of my favourites along with Super Space Pirate. Snake Oil, well, as you've probably heard numerous times it's a cracking juice, superbly refreshing. If you go to TMax website and write a wee email to the owned, can't remember the name you can get a small sample and all you have to pay is postage :D

Stu

Excellent I will have to look into that :-) thanks for the heads up :-)

Back
Top Bottom