What's new

Best super sub ohm build?

JoeSmart

Postman
I have a patriot RDA 22mm on a nemesis clone, I'll be getting a new copper mod for my dripper soon.

I currently use 28awg (0.3mm) kanthal and use 1 strange, 5 wraps around a small screwdriver, 4 coils.

Comes out at 0.4ohm, I enjoy it, but it's hardly a beast for cloud chasing.

Gonna get a 2nd patriot and drill it out a lot.

What would you recommend as a good build as a first venture into the realms of ridiculously low resistance?
Raguri

Last edited:
I have a patriot RDA 22mm on a nemesis clone, I'll be getting a new copper mod for my dripper soon.

I currently use 28awg (0.3mm) kanthal and use 1 strange, 5 wraps around a small screwdriver, 4 coils.

Comes out at 0.4ohm, I enjoy it, but it's hardly a beast for cloud chasing.

Gonna get a 2nd patriot and drill it out a lot.

What would you recommend as a good build as a first venture into the realms of ridiculously low resistance?

( Raguri )

22awg royal wire, twisted, in Parralel with non twisted 22awg royal, 5 wraps ;)

Two strand twist. And either single or dual. Even a single coil will be sub 0.1...

I'll give it a shot. I have a feeling this is going to either rip my throat apart of just knock my head off

I'll give it a shot. I have a feeling this is going to either rip my throat apart of just knock my head off

Come Tuesday I'll have 20awg haywire gplat, and 22awg royal to play with. Gonna do a twisted 22awg royal Parralel with 20age haywire. Hoping for 0.03 ohms...

Two strand twist. And either single or dual. Even a single coil will be sub 0.1...

Come Tuesday I'll have 20awg haywire gplat, and 22awg royal to play with. Gonna do a twisted 22awg royal Parralel with 20age haywire. Hoping for 0.03 ohms...

You're insane, has anybody ever told you that?

Also thinking of getting a copper pegasus and sticking a salt and ammonia pattina on it

EDIT: Where do you get your wire from? Been googling around, can't find it anywhere

Last edited:
You're insane, has anybody ever told you that?

Also thinking of getting a copper pegasus and sticking a salt and ammonia pattina on it

EDIT: Where do you get your wire from? Been googling around, can't find it anywhere

Gplat and royal from p vaper, normal kanthal from vape mesh company

Gplat and royal from p vaper, normal kanthal from vape mesh company

Awesome cheers. I'll just get some 22awg royal for now and see what I can knock up. I guess you use a drill for a tight twist?

Back
Top Bottom