What's new

best mech for chasing?

That i would suspect has alot to do with the density of the cloud due the coil and vapour not getting too hot thus making the vapour very dense. My most dense clouds are at around 0.24 but cant get the volume to produce something really big but looks like white silk and does not clear for ages. will give this single coil a good go but not very hopeful as all my top caps are drilled for dual use. Will have to get the duct tape out lol.

Exactly what I did xD Well, masking tape actually... HahaHa.

Just logged in,and the singlecoil thread hasn't appeared in the "new posts" list :(

Patriot 3x 22gauge twisted 0.06 top cap has an awful lot of airflow to cool the vapour and coils and keep the cloud dense.

I have a patriot clone, looks like I might have to drill the bugger out. How quickly would this drain a Sony VTC5

I have a patriot clone, looks like I might have to drill the bugger out. How quickly would this drain a Sony VTC5

First drill out the post holes, then do your coil build and add holes to the top cap one by one until you get nice thick clouds don't do too much drilling of the top cap until you have tested it. A VTC 5 will give around 15-18 good pulls and will then drop off. ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1407517131.910658.jpgIMG_6530.jpgIMG_6529.jpg

First drill out the post holes, then do your coil build and add holes to the top cap one by one until you get nice thick clouds don't do too much drilling of the top cap until you have tested it. A VTC 5 will give around 15-18 good pulls and will then drop off. View attachment 31069View attachment 31070View attachment 31071

15-18 pulls! Wow!! I'll have to get another patriot just for clouds. I enjoy using mine at 0.4-0.5 but would love to be able to blow clouds like that. Tempted by the manhattan as well!

15-18 pulls! Wow!! I'll have to get another patriot just for clouds. I enjoy using mine at 0.4-0.5 but would love to be able to blow clouds like that. Tempted by the manhattan as well!

It does not need to be a patriot as there are much better decks to build on. It's just for me with a build that low i want something tried and tested with no unwanted surprises. The Manhattan on the other hand is bullet proof i have not come across anything that comes anywhere close, it is so well made and the difference in how hard it hit is very noticeable.

It does not need to be a patriot as there are much better decks to build on. It's just for me with a build that low i want something tried and tested with no unwanted surprises. The Manhattan on the other hand is bullet proof i have not come across anything that comes anywhere close, it is so well made and the difference in how hard it hit is very noticeable.

It looks amazing and the reviews all read very well, but unfortunately it's well out of my price range.

Back
Top Bottom