What's new

Batteries

Building that low for "fun" on the NC will most likely end up in the complete opposite, not trying to be an arse just thinking of safety pal. You would be better with an RX200 and just sticking it on a really high wattage at least then you have the safety of it been regulated and you will still get some huge clouds. As with the batteries i would stick with the tried and tested ones as mentioned above always best to be safe!

I have a velocity RDA set up with a quad Nichrome build in that i run at 130W on my RX200 when i want to have a bit of fun fogging out the house and i can relax knowing that its not going to blow my hand off.

Also thanks for the advise, how's the velocity RDA, thinking of getting 1 but the price is putting me off, not sure if to get that or a Royal hunter

That's way beyond anyones limits. And you know what's worse? People who aren't too clued up about what they're doing see posts like this and go off and try it. Then they blow half their face off and it's everyone's fault. All because of ignorance.

I'll leave this here then I'm out. Abso-fucking-loutly ridiculous.

View attachment 87684

Not advising any1 but this is a forum were questions like this can be asked, if you didn't like the post don't reply mate it's simple

That's way beyond anyones limits. And you know what's worse? People who aren't too clued up about what they're doing see posts like this and go off and try it. Then they blow half their face off and it's everyone's fault. All because of ignorance.

I'll leave this here then I'm out. Abso-fucking-loutly ridiculous.

View attachment 87684

Also some people(not myself) vape that low and don't blow them selves up mate, you don't have to like it and you welcome to your opinion but that's life and that's how it is, not starting any arguments just stating what happens

Great RDA you can pick up a good clone of the velocity for cheap and there spot on aswell. Got to say the Kennedy 24 is my all time favorite dripper to date though.

Its not how low the builds are as such its just the fact that a series mech hits with 8.4v on a full charge. I don't mean to sound like a dick but do you know the difference between a series and parallel battery setup?

Last edited:
Great RDA you can pick up a good clone of the velocity for cheap and there spot on aswell. Got to say the Kennedy 24 is my all time favorite dripper to date though.

I really wanted a 24mm Kennedy comp RDA and mech mod but I see the price and have no idea how they can justify it, I was thinking about a clone but how do u know if the build quality is good?

I also have a tobeco clone velocity RDA and its great! The price is well justified with the build quality and performance on the higher end gear, same as everything you get what you pay for. Best thing to do when buying a clone is find out who the clone is made by first then have a look around at reviews a lot of people review clones as well as authentic mate.

Building that low for "fun" on the NC will most likely end up in the complete opposite, not trying to be an arse just thinking of safety pal. You would be better with an RX200 and just sticking it on a really high wattage at least then you have the safety of it been regulated and you will still get some huge clouds. As with the batteries i would stick with the tried and tested ones as mentioned above always best to be safe!

I have a velocity RDA set up with a quad Nichrome build in that i run at 130W on my RX200 when i want to have a bit of fun fogging out the house and i can relax knowing that its not going to blow my hand off.
Very wise words......[emoji106]

I could be wrong on this, but I think everyone is overreacting.

If, in the example of a 0.2 ohm build on a 8.4 volt setup the total draw is 42 amps, isn't each battery outputting 21 amps? Which would make it exactly the same as a 0.2 build on a single battery mech.

@Tubbyengineer ?

Back
Top Bottom