What's new

Atlantis & Vapor Shark DNA 30

julius_geezer

Initiate
Hi,
A couple of days a go I bought a vapor shark DNA 30 and an Aspire Atlantis tank which seem to work amazingly well, however after reading a lot of horror stories about the risks of Sub Ohming I was wondering if anyone with a decent knowledge of batteries / resistance could tell me if these two together are completely safe to use?

The lowest I've fired it on is 20W and obviously the maximum 30W.

Any help advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

It wont fire eanything that is too low on the Vapourshark so you've nothing to worry about...:grin2:

Thanks for clearing that one up mate, I was reading atlantis tanks shouldn't be used with a battery lower than 35amps? I assume I'm all good with my DNA then?

Also what would happen if I were to try firing it below 20W? Just won't fire up? No chance of accidentally firing it at the wrong setting and causing a problem?

Thanks again

Thanks for clearing that one up mate, I was reading atlantis tanks shouldn't be used with a battery lower than 35amps? I assume I'm all good with my DNA then?

Also what would happen if I were to try firing it below 20W? Just won't fire up? No chance of accidentally firing it at the wrong setting and causing a problem?

Thanks again

The Vaporsharks regulating circuitry wont allow over current, and if it cannot get the power settings low enough you will find that the voltage indicator will flash and it will put out the minimum it can manage...

Back
Top Bottom