What's new

Aspire revvo help

No probs, at least it's ruled most things out, it's unlikely to be the coil but worth trying, sounding more like a battery problem so far.

Last edited:
No probs, at least it's ruled most things out, it's unlikely to be the coil but worth trying, sounding more like a battery problem so far.
Yes I did struggle to charge I'm waiting on a reply from cloudstix as I do like the tank and it's ease of filling

I think any internal battery will struggle at 83watts. Great for the first 15 minutes and then battery strength drops and it won't be pushing as much power through it so will get less cloud the lower it goes.

I've always said, anything over 50watts really needs a dual battery mod.

I think any internal battery will struggle at 83watts. Great for the first 15 minutes and then battery strength drops and it won't be pushing as much power through it so will get less cloud the lower it goes.

I've always said, anything over 50watts really needs a dual battery mod.
Thanks mrDJ. It's a shame that this is the case because the user manual states the optimal wattage range is 80-85 watts
They should come with the right batteries

I'm gonna write this off ,any deals on a decent but not expensive mod that would take the tank for this ( I also brought spare coils )

That was £14 on there a couple of weeks ago or £9 for just the mod.

Back
Top Bottom