What's new

Aspire cleito tank

Sorry - update - my coils are Kanthal, I do power, TC can bolt.
Not sure if Cleito has TC coils - maybe others can advise?
Thanks John! Your comments were a huge help! Hmmm god it's so hard picking a sub ohm tank. I just don't want something that eats battery. Cleito does seem great but juice guzzling is a concern.

Evic mini is a great little mod (as is the Sigelei 75), and the .4 coil, with a sweet spot of around 50-55w IMO, will be fine. The .2 it'll still handle,but you'll be right at the top of the devices capabilities. This'll chew through your batteries for you and stress the device if you're doing it all the time.

It's like my car will do about 120 mph, but I don't do that all the time. If I did it'd probably break pretty quickly. Similar principle applies.

Again John is quite correct that the Cleito chews juice, as does the Crown, Herakles plus, TFV4 etc etc. Massive clouds= massive juice consumption.

As far as I'm aware there are no TC coils for the Cleito yet but I could be wrong. Locking ohms has nothing to do with the tank as this is all down to your device.

Have a look around and see what works for you, just remember that if you're after big vapour production that your juice consumption will increase a lot.
Thanks SirLugg. To be honest not too bothered about how big the clouds are, just want something that can handle high vg juice and tastes good. Any recommendations on a tank that doesn't burn through batteries and drink juice like there's no tomorrow?

What comes out must go in.
If you want to blow huge clouds it needs to come from somewhere.
Huge clouds come from vaporising juice.
Cleito does not (YET!!!????) have and RBA so the 'biggest' coil is 0.4 ohm.
0.4ohm @ 35~40 watt in a 3ml tank = watch the juice go down and re-fill.
Not trying to put you off, just trying to be realistic & honest.

Good tank, I like it, but I can go hard at it and empty the fecker.

Edit - sorry, drunken reply takes longer to compose than your (and sirlugg) posts

Thanks SirLugg. To be honest not too bothered about how big the clouds are, just want something that can handle high vg juice and tastes good. Any recommendations on a tank that doesn't burn through batteries and drink juice like there's no tomorrow?

Aspire Atlantis 2 is a good bet, Isub S is a great tank and both have good choice of coils available and easy to get hold of.

My absolute favourite tank is the Silo Beast which uses its own, Atlantis, Triton, Lemo and Ijust2 coils. Wickedly good tank, but it's expensive at around 30 quid. Worth it though.

Aspire Atlantis 2 is a good bet, Isub S is a great tank and both have good choice of coils available and easy to get hold of.

My absolute favourite tank is the Silo Beast which uses its own, Atlantis, Triton, Lemo and Ijust2 coils. Wickedly good tank, but it's expensive at around 30 quid. Worth it though.
Thank you so much for your help!!

Have couple of Cleitos. Both needed good clean and the coils need breaking in . Not unusual. These tanks are simple & cheap. I have the 5ml glass tubes and they're fine just look odd and have not used them outdoors cos I'm sure they would get knocked. With 5ml and the 0.4 coil it sips juice compared to my favourite tanks with 0.2 or 0.25 coils. So far only had one faulty Cleito coil. I never find any Cleito set up to be hot so maybe there is a QC issue or maybe techniques used by diff vapers? Clouds are good but not amazing, driptip could be better, flaviur is good but tends to caramelise so I try to reserve Cleitos for sweet juices. That's just like my opinion man ;-)

Have couple of Cleitos. Both needed good clean and the coils need breaking in . Not unusual. These tanks are simple & cheap. I have the 5ml glass tubes and they're fine just look odd and have not used them outdoors cos I'm sure they would get knocked. With 5ml and the 0.4 coil it sips juice compared to my favourite tanks with 0.2 or 0.25 coils. So far only had one faulty Cleito coil. I never find any Cleito set up to be hot so maybe there is a QC issue or maybe techniques used by diff vapers? Clouds are good but not amazing, driptip could be better, flaviur is good but tends to caramelise so I try to reserve Cleitos for sweet juices. That's just like my opinion man ;-)
That's good to know. Although breaking in this coil is not the nicest of experiences. Kinda off putting if I need to do this everytime I change a coil.

That's good to know. Although breaking in this coil is not the nicest of experiences. Kinda off putting if I need to do this everytime I change a coil.

Honestly buddy take them out of the packaging, the whole pack of you like,( just keep them away from anything that may get knot them). I had exactly the same horrible taste as you but it faded by tank 2/3- which doesn't take long in a Cleito [emoji6]

But... I read somewhere on a YouTube comment that a reviewer was having the same trouble and one of the viewers recommended taking them out of the foil and letting them air for a while before using them.

It works. You still get that rubbery taste, but for a couple of toots as opposed to a couple of tanks.

Honestly buddy take them out of the packaging, the whole pack of you like,( just keep them away from anything that may get knot them). I had exactly the same horrible taste as you but it faded by tank 2/3- which doesn't take long in a Cleito [emoji6]

But... I read somewhere on a YouTube comment that a reviewer was having the same trouble and one of the viewers recommended taking them out of the foil and letting them air for a while before using them.

It works. You still get that rubbery taste, but for a couple of toots as opposed to a couple of tanks.
Thanks for the reassurance!

One other question if I may. ☺ How far do you let the tank empty before you refill? I'm definately conscience of how large those flow holes are.

Back
Top Bottom