What's new

Another 'built my first coil for subtank' thread

andky

Postman
Sorry if this is boring for the connoisseurs out there, (and mods please feel free to move this to New Users section) but just built my first coil and I'm well chuffed with myself.

26 awg kanthal courtesy of stealthvape, 5 wraps round the screw driver that came with the kit, and pancake wick! Firing at 0.5 ohms at 30 watts and a very pleasing vape all round.

Big ups to the forum for the masses of info and Stealthvape for the excellent customer service. Only trouble is (and it's my fault entirely) I didn't get any cotton with my order. Seems you need to select 'free cotton' when ordering!

Puffing on Not Too Shabby's Like A Sir, with swigs from a bottle Rum, and not a care in the world!

Easy
andky

Good, ain't it?.....lol

It's ggrrrrreat!
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1439498417.226616.jpg

No it's not boring, it's encouraging fellow newbs to have a go.
I did my first a couple of days ago and was pleasantly surprised not to balls it up.

I've got the Subtank Mini and have yet to build my first coil... Quite a scary thought for me lol, I'm not the most hands-on person in the world and worry that I'll completely balls it up. Did you follow a tutorial or just go for it? Don't really know where to start :)

I've got the Subtank Mini and have yet to build my first coil... Quite a scary thought for me lol, I'm not the most hands-on person in the world and worry that I'll completely balls it up. Did you follow a tutorial or just go for it? Don't really know where to start :)

we all think like that to start with but its easier than it looks ;) it may not be perfect straight away , just take your time and you will get the hang of it ;) btw im no expert but ive only had to dump one build so far so it cant be that hard :D

Back
Top Bottom