What's new

Amp question

VaperAtton

Hi, quick question. I have an xcube 2 and the tfv4 with the octuple coils .16ohm rated upto 180w. I'm running dual Vtc4's and even at about 100w it's over the 30amp rate for the batteries, does it increase the amps with having 2 batteries? Cheers in advance.

0.16 at 100w is 25 amps, I'm sure there is a hard cut off amp limit, like in most mods

You're thinking of a Parallel Mechanical Box Mod buddy. Only a Parallel Mech would double your amp rating, so for your mod, 2 batteries does not double the Amp.

But when I run it upto 150w + surely that can't be safe but why do they sell these mods and coils that can go up to 180 if there isn't a battery that can handle it
0.16 at 100w is 25 amps, I'm sure there is a hard cut off amp limit, like in most mods

But when I run it upto 150w + surely that can't be safe but why do they sell these mods and coils that can go up to 180 if there isn't a battery that can handle it

no 2x battery device can really do north of 150w pwm kicks in like the snow wolf, it would very build specific to get the max out of a mod

Back
Top Bottom