What's new

Advise on geekvape griffin req

mrgee

Initiate
Can anyone offer advice on a geekvape griffin 25mil pleszs. After seeing reviews and youtube videos raving about how great the flavour is ibought one today and think its probabaly the worst tank i ever bought. Had nothing but dry hits all day like inhaling pure cotton every vape. No flavour whtsoever. With the juice im using on subtank itz amazing but the flavour on this griffin is zero. Ive manageg to get it to wick after 5 hours but no flavour its almost as if the flavour is mild cotton it's driving me nuts Nd ideas beforeit goes back

Sounds like you're just not wicking it right. Can you post a pic of your method?
If you're stuffing cotton down into the juice channels instead of just below the guide ring, that would explain it.

I'm no expert but I built & wicked mine yesterday & it's vaping great

I wicked it the same as Rip Trippers, right here at 5:49

It's been spot on, flavour, no dry hits, wicking great & the least amount of time I've ever spent wicking an RTA. Hope it helps

Hi i watched that video early today. Im only using single coil at 0.5 done it just like him but with twisted 26 gauge. Ive made normal coils with 26 gauge and getting no flvour at all

I'm at a total loss to the dry hits & no flavout then I'm afraid, hopefully a more experienced ape might have an idea

Hi i watched that video early today. Im only using single coil at 0.5 done it just like him but with twisted 26 gauge. Ive made normal coils with 26 gauge and getting no flvour at all

Are you using the block to block off the other juice channels?

I wick mine in a similar way to Rip but I like to juice the wicks first at then guide them into the holes at the top of the juice channel. If you take the deck out, you should be able to see a little slither of wick poking down below the guide ring.

lTQ-IjJBLN3XmR9x4Y9ijbLZ_PcWP8K8PeVeGBF8P0qm8ZLHxV15FwioJW0bE4oZJqj_3WYO15XPsU4GO5-pvIcxMNyNK03STZ_2-WSa5c_HMkTfhsuGd5mcPapv5NK2HPTF5Lr7RGQ7dNjcO6BN4QXGGg3RcBTxxPM5h9UapK9WHZHsjdzaRpDLhoMflKfyXxYUjZyRTCtLlcGh24tL4gu5ItVzjKt1Jkhq4OOpdiI43K_G6XBxETZWESg69WkgJQZopyW9Cxsmn7U5ri29azeIkfiDRL5ejMGnd67x3nrLcZtpdisYXsCgAqagi704VfCKZPRUOHRxG9XoSpIgugct-JTel1F0IMZFkJKx5g8pvEL3EP4V1ygO_2MgFujLaEWX8ZX4DB6DzEXa9Mh3cup14-Ne2nO6mjWl3qRZJEQDs-s9VWtksgDzOgbnoT0xpILLGQnDrm7O3okNFji76ARo7a6DMuoukyIwm4cxSwJiYpe1xk3rba7XuK0m8BUrfsOQohAT-A7Og2bWgyJ_nZxslTiy8LmleWNzN95JU4brzH2aK6b9Nd2P7nL-cYuAwBwTseZKYKBh21Z4iBfB58N1eT2CLSM=w1287-h955-no

Back
Top Bottom