What's new

Advice for mid range wattage tank

gstar

Postman
Hi all.

Hoping vapers can help set me in the right direction.

I'm upgraded / replacing by old kit and was looking at options for a suitable tank. I realise I may have been using the wrong combination.

I had a evic primo and and a uwell crown v1. Vaping at 40w. I use the stock coils at 0.2 / 0.3....cant quite remember

Would you anyone be able to recommend me an alternative tank. Mainly for flavour as I vape in the office - even when I'm not supposed to and can't be throwing out clouds. Prefer stock coils as I don't have patience for building after trying for a while..but it would be nice to have an option to build in the future. Tank mainly needs to be reliable as it'll be my all day every day tank. I rarely switch tanks when home etc.

I've just bought an ipv Presto to replace my old mod - needed something reliable with better battery life..

Thanks for any help

Hi all.

Hoping vapers can help set me in the right direction.

I'm upgraded / replacing by old kit and was looking at options for a suitable tank. I realise I may have been using the wrong combination.

I had a evic primo and and a uwell crown v1. Vaping at 40w. I use the stock coils at 0.2 / 0.3....cant quite remember

Would you anyone be able to recommend me an alternative tank. Mainly for flavour as I vape in the office - even when I'm not supposed to and can't be throwing out clouds. Prefer stock coils as I don't have patience for building after trying for a while..but it would be nice to have an option to build in the future. Tank mainly needs to be reliable as it'll be my all day every day tank. I rarely switch tanks when home etc.

I've just bought an ipv Presto to replace my old mod - needed something reliable with better battery life..

Thanks for any help
Nautilus 2 is probably your best best for sneaky workplace tooting.
check a few reviews on youtube and read up on here.

@Sprite71 @EmbraSewerRat Thanks for advice. Def can't be leaky or fiddly to fill..i tend to you one mod and tank all day and stick to what works.

I'll look into suggestion..

I was also recommended a wotofo flow. Any thoughts on this.

Jac Vapour s22 tank. Your able to purchase dtl or mtl coils. The tank offers good flavour, can cope with a wide range of eliquids pg/vg and it’s top fill.

@Ebony I'll look into that option. Is that what you use?
Yes I do, as well as the nautilus 2 & innokin t20. I rotate mtl tanks on one of my mods. Best for flavour is the N2, but it’s fiddly, so I mostly use the other two when I take the mod out. The other 2 are good alternative for flavour. The zenith is good also. Similar to t20s, so that’s why I never purchased it also.

@Ebony ....i think I'll try the jac vapour. People seem to speak highly about them.

Can you offer me some advice on coils if I'm vaping at 40w

If you are ordering from Jac Vapour POTV15 gives you 15% off. I’ve only used the coils on the S22 kit (non adjustable battery) so can’t give advice on coils for 40w. Maybe @JAC Vapour can help?

Back
Top Bottom