What's new

(Work In Progress) Foshizzles iTasteWood

danfoshizzle

Achiever
So I started my first mod, hand crafted by the finest of foshizzle hands, in miscellaneous wood, i present the iTasteWood, a mod in the truer sense of the being that its a modded itaste battery :) I absolutely suck at wood work, but I will prevail in the end haha DSC00674.jpg
DSC00675.jpg
DSC00677.jpg
DSC00684.jpg

So, whats left to do,

Placement, I need to figure out where to put the charging hole
Button, I need to find a nice steampunky button
Soldering, I need to put the 510/ego connector back on, and I need to solder in place the new usb female
Filling, because as before, I suck at woodwork lol

Possible things to do

Replace iTaste battery with an 18350 holder, when I can buy one lol

So I know its not a ''real" mod, but I think its Going to be awesome :)

That looks really good and I reckon you are putting your skillz down-just cos you've used the insides of another device doesn't mean it's not a "proper" mod, it was just more convenient way to get thecomponents :)

Brilliant work Dan :)

the Beavis in me keeps sniggering at the name though ...

iTasteWood hu huhu huhuhuh huhuhuhu

danfoshizzle iTasteWood! You are a Mod Naming Genius. If there are any bits and pieces you need for that mod, or any future ones, give me a shout and I can see what I can do - I've got loads of bits and pieces sitting around waiting for good homes - it would be a pleasure after that EPIC juice review (which still makes me titter when I think about it!).

PS - I've got loads of battery holders in different sizes, if you need a couple.

I would love to get into making a wood mod as I got plenty of time on my hands right now, I just don't know where to start.

Brilliant work Dan :)

the Beavis in me keeps sniggering at the name though ...

iTasteWood hu huhu huhuhuh huhuhuhu

Yeah I like the name too lol

danfoshizzle iTasteWood! You are a Mod Naming Genius. If there are any bits and pieces you need for that mod, or any future ones, give me a shout and I can see what I can do - I've got loads of bits and pieces sitting around waiting for good homes - it would be a pleasure after that EPIC juice review (which still makes me titter when I think about it!).

PS - I've got loads of battery holders in different sizes, if you need a couple.

Will pm you matey!! Thanks

Hey dan how did you make the back cover

You mean the lid peice? Hacksawed off a special peice for the lid, and its going to be attached with Either magnets or a nice higgledy brass hinge hinge :)

Back
Top Bottom