What's new

VV usb passthrough

Hammy

Postman
Hi all,
going to have a go at modding my old baccy tin soon, but first i was just wondering if it would be possible to make a passthough using a vv board and a usb cable?

All passthroughs need a battery as you can't get the amp or volt power from USB so you'll need a USB charger board too.

All passthroughs need a battery as you can't get the amp or volt power from USB so you'll need a USB charger board too.

Yo, seedy, do you know anything about 12v car pass through stuff ? Just wondering that's all because i use my car a lot at work.

For an in-car passthrough I would recommend using a VV board, maybe something like the OKR-T10, but power it from your car cigarette lighter instead of using a battery.

Thanks. I don't think i could use that in my car. Bit on oversized adapter. You would think that with technology now they could come up with something less cumbersome. Maybe though. It looks like each setting is a push button so you wouldn't have to turn it, that's what would mess it up for me because the whole thing would turn. I dunno, i think i was expecting to find something simpler.
ClickHandler.ashx

Back
Top Bottom