What's new

Vapour Flask

Blackhack

Achiever
Anyone stripped A Vapour Flask down ??

Mine fell out of my pocket when climbing into my car, didn't fall that far but landed on the kayfun which seems to have twisted and loosened the 510 connector on the mod....
It's still working ok, but wobbles a bit, not much, but noticeable ...Obviously I'd like to sort it, but unsure about how to go about it..
I don't want to make it any worse, but I'm a bit pissed off with it wobbling about the way it is.

Anyone stripped A Vapour Flask down ??

Mine fell out of my pocket when climbing into my car, didn't fall that far but landed on the kayfun which seems to have twisted and loosened the 510 connector on the mod....
It's still working ok, but wobbles a bit, not much, but noticeable ...Obviously I'd like to sort it, but unsure about how to go about it..
I don't want to make it any worse, but I'm a bit pissed off with it wobbling about the way it is.

Found this page in my bookmarks, shows the insides quite well in the pics.

There is quite a interesting chip mount lurking within :).

Just upgraded my DNA30 VaporFlask to DNA40

Cheers @Loco
Just stripped it down a bit, but my 510 internals look slightly different to that one...Think I'll just leave it...Poor eyesight and fat fingers don't make good bedfellows....Buggrit, I'll just buy another and use this one about the house till it fails...expensive drop....:(

It's only (more) money....:(

Unless, anyone volunteers to try and fix it for me....???

Last edited:
Cheers @Loco
Just stripped it down a bit, but my 510 internals look slightly different to that one...Think I'll just leave it...Poor eyesight and fat fingers don't make good bedfellows....Buggrit, I'll just buy another and use this one about the house till it fails...expensive drop....:(

It's only (more) money....:(

Unless, anyone volunteers to try and fix it for me....???

Could give Wayne a shout on Facebook? But doubt you have it actually...

He modifies most regulated mods inc the Vapor Flask, normally changing chips for evolv and 510s

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Huggett
Can you be a little more specific on "Waynes" contact details ???

PM if you don't want to post it on the forum.

@Hugget
Can you be a little more specific on "Waynes" contact details ???

PM if you don't want to post it on the forum.

He's the fella that when you have a problem with a regulated device, literally everyone shouts him

His name on Facebook is 'Wayne Socrates Stones' or you can find him on a group called 'hana clones chat trade and sales uk'

He finished off 6 DNAs yesterday and he's doing mine now I believe, after I fitted my 510 & switch

Sorry assumed Wayne was enough xD most people know who he is

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom