What's new

Titanium Wire Feedback

I have to say that it's brilliant that you are trying to push this in new directions, it's always good to see innovators :D

I just count my lucky stars I didn't have titanium mesh made too lol

Softened titanium wire coming up after the new year for experiment #2 :)

I did this the other day todd ... still managed to get it to "flame on!"

I did also do it successfully tho

Can anyone tell me the ohms on an inch of this wire. I think my meter must be on the blink or the battery is going flat as I keep getting different readings.

Great video Todd, glad to see you are still persevering with it :)

I'm getting about 1.4 on an inch but bloody hard to pin the spring........sorry, I mean wire down :D

You were good enough to send it out Rob, least we can do is to let it drive us mad LOL

I tried the terminal method the other day but didn't do it as much as you todd. At least you got it to stay coil shaped :)

Just rewired my ce4, hopefully it will last more than a couple of days :) Vivi nova still going 5 days on, after a few tanks the taste gets better. Found out it melts glass and burns fingers :eek: glass chopping board now has a little dewp in it. Came out at 1.8 ohms so perfect. Rewound my mates ce4 the other day at work. He's just ordered a wire mix and silica from yourself :)

Just rewired my ce4, hopefully it will last more than a couple of days :) Vivi nova still going 5 days on, after a few tanks the taste gets better. Found out it melts glass and burns fingers :eek: glass chopping board now has a little dewp in it. Came out at 1.8 ohms so perfect. Rewound my mates ce4 the other day at work. He's just ordered a wire mix and silica from yourself :)

Yep I can confirm that burning titanium goes through skin pretty easily. I'm still convinced that titanium is the future of coils. How is the buildup looking on your vivi nova as the one on my ukv is clean as a whistle.

Back
Top Bottom