What's new

The Winner of "flat-top" prize revealed for @kockeyedkitty

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
@kockeyedkitty won my giveaway the other week

here is the mod she wanted

DVD

Inside man

Dalton Russell: This time next week I'll be sucking down pina coladas in a hot tub with six girls named Emily and Tiffany.
Detective Keith Frazier: More like taking a shower with two guys named Jamal and Jesus, if you know what I mean. And here's the bad news: that thing you're sucking on? It's not a pina colada.

Alfie wanting to get in on the whole giveaway here

alfIMG_7860.jpg

so the pipe is made its a green Mira with a flat black oddly the black didn't take to the Mira it was supposed to be a trace line

alfIMG_7882.jpg

magnet switch in brass semi polished

alfIMG_7885.jpg

add the bits and

alfIMG_7918.jpg

we have flat-top now here's the rub @kockeyedkitty will get the pipe with 2 switches one will be a deep switch the other is a short switch that will let her use an inline fuse this gives the extra safety but the mod has a spring-loaded fire pin and a spring loaded 510, plus I will give her a brand new 22m attey and a bottle of juice from my good friend at WGJ I've got to Russel up a stand and a bag and a box so the only thing she needs is a battery a 18350exo would be good from our chum ben at fogstar

she is in the good old USA so "flat-top will fly over to her later this week and because she's a winner its FOC why? well, why not, isn't that what we come on here for, to help each other?

so with the help in mind if she asks lots of question in the 'pipe dreams section' I'm sure some lovely people will lend a hand

alfIMG_7919.jpg
alfIMG_7920.jpg
alfIMG_7921.jpg

in the paw 360

next time

september?

sting?

sunset?

lacewing?

or something else

love my mods then join me on Instagram live feeds, follow me, like them....buy one

@kockeyedkitty won my giveaway the other week

here is the mod she wanted

DVD

Inside man

Dalton Russell: This time next week I'll be sucking down pina coladas in a hot tub with six girls named Emily and Tiffany.
Detective Keith Frazier: More like taking a shower with two guys named Jamal and Jesus, if you know what I mean. And here's the bad news: that thing you're sucking on? It's not a pina colada.

Alfie wanting to get in on the whole giveaway here

View attachment 187860

so the pipe is made its a green Mira with a flat black oddly the black didn't take to the Mira it was supposed to be a trace line

View attachment 187861

magnet switch in brass semi polished

View attachment 187862

add the bits and

View attachment 187863

we have flat-top now here's the rub @kockeyedkitty will get the pipe with 2 switches one will be a deep switch the other is a short switch that will let her use an inline fuse this gives the extra safety but the mod has a spring-loaded fire pin and a spring loaded 510, plus I will give her a brand new 22m attey and a bottle of juice from my good friend at WGJ I've got to Russel up a stand and a bag and a box so the only thing she needs is a battery a 18350exo would be good from our chum ben at fogstar

she is in the good old USA so "flat-top will fly over to her later this week and because she's a winner its FOC why? well, why not, isn't that what we come on here for, to help each other?

so with the help in mind if she asks lots of question in the 'pipe dreams section' I'm sure some lovely people will lend a hand

View attachment 187864 View attachment 187865 View attachment 187866

in the paw 360

next time

september?

sting?

sunset?

lacewing?

or something else

love my mods then join me on Instagram live feeds, follow me, like them....buy one

Omg omg omg omg!!!!!

I can't stop saying omg it's beautiful!! Omg Stu!!!! I can't believe that ,that is my pipe!!! You NAILED the color!! And did more than an amazing job on the design. I couldn't of imagined it any better.
It's absolutely brilliant!

Thank you from the depths of my heart.
Truly
Brenda

Wow. Am bowled over by the beauty and generosity Stu. I know you will enjoy and appreciate this Kitty and that it's going to a good home. Oh, and a big hug to Alfie.

Back
Top Bottom