What's new

Thank you to Lee of EthelKing Tin Mods

K

KulrMeStoopid

Ok, so if you don't know how awesome Lee is, let me TELL YOU!

He makes kick ass tin mods, is a member of this forum, he even makes PoTV exclusive tin mods then donates the funds to PoTV so we can keep this place running and do some other really awesome things that we haven't told you all about yet! (but will soon I promise!!)

So I destroyed my LT then months later the hubs broke his too! Damn pesky lil wires like to pop off.

So annnnnnnnnyways, he offered to fix the one LT that I knew could be salvaged, I sent it in, and it got back to me. Total turn around time... like negative 3 days :P Quickness! I know I posted somewhere else that I am sending him my broken broken LT Princess, which I will post on Monday! I promise, been really busy with the kids starting school this week!

So yeah, EthelKing, thumbs up, banana's up and a big loud Monkey noise from me :)

Lee is a gent. Can't wait for me tin mod to take to the pub!

Bless you both! :tranquillity:

Quite simply, I really do love being part of this forum. I don't think I've seen any form of one-upmanship, cross words or nastiness in my short time here - and that is what makes it so unique. It is a friendly welcoming place, and long may it continue in the same way.

I make my tins as a hobby, first and foremost, and I don't claim to be any kind of expert - simple stuff, for my simple mind to wrap itself around - that suits me much better!

If there is anything I can do to help anyone on the forum out, I'll certainly have a good go - I can't guarantee results(!), but I'm more than willing to have a go. There's no effort in helping out decent people!

DELETED THIS LINE! SPOILER! :58:

Mark - you should get your tin tomorrow fingers crossed - went into the post about 1030 this morning.

Cheers!

Lee

Last edited:
You're not wrong! Ethelking is a top bloke and I am ever grateful to him :)

He is indeed, very generous nature that man!

Mine arrived today and it's a beauty! Nicely packed with clear instructions and a handy space magnet for those slightly different sized batteries. The compartment holds a bottle of juice nicely on the internal nonslip mat. I've stuck my 306 with SS drip tip on it and it looks the shiz :)

When I'm out and bout more this will have a photoshoot in the Plasterers ;)

thanks Lee!

Still waiting for mine .. I doubt I will see it till next week .. our post office is the scrotum of satan himself

I feel your pain ZT..but ' the scrotum of Satan' made me spill me tea :D

Back
Top Bottom