What's new

SX350 news

I've just been told that the 60w upgrade could damage the chip set and the wires may not be able to handle 60w. YiHi accept no responsibility for damage caused by this upgrade so I can't either. I would suggest anyone using the current sx350 stick to the 50w package.

So I imagine the 100w update later in the year will definately be a hardware upgrade then?

So I imagine the 100w update later in the year will definately be a hardware upgrade then?
That's right. These boards are about maxed out. There will be a new version released. Still, I never get near 50w so more than happy with how they are currently.

That's right. These boards are about maxed out. There will be a new version released. Still, I never get near 50w so more than happy with how they are currently.

I have been happy with 30w but just got the sx350 from modmaker so gonna get started tomorrow on a build, can't wait :)

I hear he is a quality vendor ;-) best of luck with the build. They are brilliant chips.

Well I got updates for every minute of the processing and delivery so i would have to say that communication is good ;)

Have you thought about stocking Squonking 510's?

Cheers

New upgrade was still at 50w anyway!....note to self....kayfuns don't like being vaped on upside down repeatedly so the stupid owner can play with the display :grin2:

Back
Top Bottom