What's new

SX350 news

Read the bottom of my Sig... you trust me with a drill?!
Tell you what rags, its a strange thing when you try to coil for higher resistance. It feels all wrong ;-) . I just upped my Taifun GT from 1 to 1.4ohms and its so much better. A very strange concept ;-)

Tell you what rags, its a strange thing when you try to coil for higher resistance. It feels all wrong ;-) . I just upped my Taifun GT from 1 to 1.4ohms and its so much better. A very strange concept ;-)

Well, I just found out the spring in the mirandus postive doesnt like being used daily at 0.16. well shit. Spare centre posts at work. MANSHATTAN TIME :D!!!!!!

I really want one, Just the funds man!! :(

Well, I just found out the spring in the mirandus postive doesnt like being used daily at 0.16. well shit. Spare centre posts at work. MANSHATTAN TIME :D!!!!!!

I really want one, Just the funds man!! :(

thought you were babying the mirandus
that's a gentleman's club mod not a baseball bat :)

thought you were babying the mirandus
that's a gentleman's club mod not a baseball bat :)

... I left the house with the wrong mod xD!
Thought it was the manhattan making a bulge in my backpacks pocket. didnt check. No wire to rebuild. Was perfectly functional. until the way home!!! :(

Seedy
What does this mean mate?

Output Power (Bypass mode) 5 Watts (3 ohm) 80.0 Watts (0.2ohm)

Seedy
What does this mean mate?

Output Power (Bypass mode)5 Watts (3 ohm)80.0 Watts (0.2ohm)
I believe it emulates how a mech would perform without boosting the power. Obviously a low ohm coil would pull more power than a high resistance coil. I don't see a reason why you'd need this function to be honest but its there anyway.

Never noticed this on the spec sheet.....extra 30 watts while your battery is nice and full, then pop it down to 50 regulated after!

Has me thinking, maybe this is the best hint as to how high the updates will take us in terms of regulated power settings....:drool:

I agree with Seedy though, my adv is a nice flavorful 1.5!

Never noticed this on the spec sheet.....extra 30 watts while your battery is nice and full, then pop it down to 50 regulated after!

Has me thinking, maybe this is the best hint as to how high the updates will take us in terms of regulated power settings....:drool:

I agree with Seedy though, my adv is a nice flavorful 1.5!

This is exactly what I was thinking mate. :)

Just found out the upgrade is going to be 60W.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just been told that the 60w upgrade could damage the chip set and the wires may not be able to handle 60w. YiHi accept no responsibility for damage caused by this upgrade so I can't either. I would suggest anyone using the current sx350 stick to the 50w package.

Back
Top Bottom