What's new

Sunken tank vv-v-mod

Warlordxxx

Postman
Ok i've been working on this one for quite a while now - It was made for Sahil a wonderful vaper all the way from India . Case is all vapages work i just added a few extra touches :D
vap1-500x500.jpg

I enlarged the top hole to take a 19 x 35mm tank (when fitted the cap is level with the top of the hole) - It has a 3mm flathead LED behind the tank to light it up and get an idea of the amount of juice left in the tank.

vmod2-500x500.jpg

You can make out the Swadj circuit behind the polycarb - the polycarb is in there to stop Sah putting his fingers inside the hole left by the now not present bottle.

vmod4-500x500.jpg

You can just about make out the pot adjustment hole underneath . This mod took me waaaay longer than it should have done but i only had one v-mod so if i killed it it was truly dead lol.

I have to say the original V-mod is wonderfully constructed . The plastic inside cut like butter with a dremel but sanding it afterwards took forever it's very strong and durable so i hope Vapage aren't upset with what i've done to their mod but if you want a really strong well made bottom feeder i really would recommend it :)

I just hope vapage don't get upset with a little play that i had lol i do have a couple pics of the inside too - only problem i had really was for something to mount the 510 connection on as to be honest i couldn't find any black chopping boards so i cut up a blue one and filed it down to match the outer shell - The cover slides on smoothly and has just enough stuff in there that it stays put when on . Photo taken before the big clean up lol

That really is an interesting modification...I just shoved my actv3 inside the XL shell out of curiosity, and it fits !

That really is an interesting modification...I just shoved my actv3 inside the XL shell out of curiosity, and it fits !

It does indeed - the bottom polycarb is 22mm o/d which is just on the edge of being tight - 21mm would be better :D

Back
Top Bottom