What's new

stabwood hybrid block progression video "Emerald"

I use an eleaf pico and a vaperesso target mini
I never go over 12 watts
I feel I’m qualified for an unregulated 600 watt mod which is powered from the mains :)
Use an MTL rda, build around 1.5-1.8ohm, quality batteries & open up a whole new world :)2.

I do mtl , make my coils to around 1 and 1.5, I use quality batteries, and quality juice

I use an eleaf pico and a vaperesso target mini
I never go over 12 watts
I feel I’m qualified for an unregulated 600 watt mod which is powered from the mains :)

i get asked the same question again and again the most

"what do you vape at stu your setup must be wonder is it a stabwood mod encrusted in gold"

nope I don't and won't make for myself never had done

I vape at about 30 watts

I'm a wattage type of person, I bung on a tank on at about 0.15ohms stainless and toot along

pure mechs I'm the same I go higher on the coil but still toot along

I've vented more batteries than I can remember normally from bad boards or 510 failures

Silly question, but if the tank is going to be the same,, what difference will the mod make ?
Unless I’m missing something the vape should be the same

Silly question, but if the tank is going to be the same,, what difference will the mod make ?
Unless I’m missing something the vape should be the same

ahhh well theres the rub

most manufacturers use the case to ground the mod so the negative is attached to the case so you are holding the circuit in your paw but if you ground via the case you loose the power due to the resistance in the case

the reason is copper

copper wire. good copper silicon wire is expensive so if you're doing a 1000 run a week if you can save say £500 on using less copper that's profit

I use silicon high temp wire direct negative connection so you get more power for your buck

Stunning as hell, its the way you get the colours and wood to look like something in nature [emoji106][emoji122]

Beautiful ...
One of these days I’m going to buy one off you, once I figure out how to use a mechanical mod ...
The Kashmir was just awesome
Go for it. You are better off paying for a quality built device from Stu. Or you could buy something like the Double barrel and a Smok and have them fail or break next week at least Stu would sort out any problems and to top it off no one else would have a mod exactly like yours.

Edit a DNA75c would be your best choice being amtl vaper @abujeee

I love that @vapesmarter, does it already have an owner? Just asking so I don't get my hopes up [emoji6]

not at the moment, I was trying a new colour it depends I'm trying new things in the workshop so this mod may be up for sale or it may go for review I haven't decided

not at the moment, I was trying a new colour it depends I'm trying new things in the workshop so this mod may be up for sale or it may go for review I haven't decided
Please let me know if you decide to sell it Stu, I reckon it'll be a beauty if the block's owt to go by [emoji7]

Back
Top Bottom