What's new

Showcasing "Taxus" a dna stabwood hybrid thin screen fire red

Another stunner Stu, as soon as i have thought up a challenge for you (and finished paying for my holiday) i will be in touch
emoji16.png

mrs vapesmarter talked of caravans as a holiday to get away to the sea she tried to twist my arm saying i could kite surf but to me going on holiday to sit in a field when we already live in a house in a field with nothing else to do but fill up the bog didn't cut it.

That's another fantastic looking mod Stu, DNA75?. The owner should be well chuffed with his devilish device
images

Yep a dna 75

I like the board easy to use robust I hate all the menu up down click say yes say no is this this

Every time you make one I love the colours! Genuinely couldn’t pick a colour scheme if I had to!

Top work as ever.

Yep a dna 75

I like the board easy to use robust I hate all the menu up down click say yes say no is this this

yes DNA mostly for me Yihi is also great but comes second place, just. I Might have to save up after next month and annoy you by asking for a 250c. I have a couple of ideas in my mind but need time to plan , save then ask you if it is possible to do such a design art wise which i think possible after seeing city and Isabel. but it would be a 2 cell job. I will let you know when i am close to ready Stu.

Back
Top Bottom