What's new

Showcasing "Sarah" a 20/21700 switchfet hybrid stabwood squonker for @itscostingme

@vapesmarter . Very appealing Stu especially to a baggies fan like myself. I am well pleased for @itscostingme. He deserved to win something decent, he has himself given a lot to others recently and what goes round comes round. I hope you love Sarah @itscostingme and well done on winning. Also thanks to Stu for that comp.

now that's nice and clean and very bright ..
well done sir well done indeed

I do love that "avatar" picture :2thumbsup:

"do you want me to put it out on your eyeball"
On your threads it makes me think:

Look at your suntan, it's leather, it's like leather man, your skin. We could make a fucking suitcase out of you. Like a crocodile, fat crocodile, fat bastard. :D

@vapesmarter . Very appealing Stu especially to a baggies fan like myself. I am well pleased for @itscostingme. He deserved to win something decent, he has himself given a lot to others recently and what goes round comes round. I hope you love Sarah @itscostingme and well done on winning. Also thanks to Stu for that comp.

Many thanks @crustyfolker it's going to a very good home.
I think this is going to be a slippery slope of @vapesmarter mods.

Will have to giveaway some more stuff to make room me thinks.:hmm:

And also I can't say I love Sarah too loud Mrs itscostingme won't be best pleased she will think I'm having an affair :27:

Posted in the vape mail thread but thought I would post a couple of pics here.
A cracking squonker in every way from Stu.
I'm a very happy bunny.

20181010_193314.jpg
20181010_193412.jpg

Back
Top Bottom