What's new

showcasing "pink the Revamp" semi mech hybrid squonk

I have exposed the battery tube a few times now the first was “Boromir” I’m not a fan I like sleek lines but to get the size smaller I thought I would do it with “pink”

I'm kinda with you on this one. I think I actually prefer pink 1 and I'm not sure it works with pink 2 but that's entirely personal preference. I'm very much a fan of your work and i can appreciate the amount of work that has gone into it so hopefully the above comment doesn't cause offense.

Absolutely wonderful looking mod, can't imagine the work that goes into it knowing what that resin is like.

I'm kinda with you on this one. I think I actually prefer pink 1 and I'm not sure it works with pink 2 but that's entirely personal preference. I'm very much a fan of your work and i can appreciate the amount of work that has gone into it so hopefully the above comment doesn't cause offense.

No offense was taken at all:14:

I don't normally like pink things ........................ ........ but Damn that is stunning :worship:

Excellent work again, never seen a bad one yet. I don't think your mods will be discarded for many a year, they are all unique, unlike the Chinese mass produced ones.

Pink isn't for me but I do like mods that some serious quality craftsmanship that has been put in, it gets me why people would pay X amount for a 3d printed box (technical term for a shit plastic box)
I love my mechs but I do have a Vapershark DNA200 lying about I don't use so if I ever get round to pulling the guts out maybe I'll give you a shout and you'll be able to make it into a decent mod. A plan for 2018 @vapesmarter

Pink isn't for me but I do like mods that some serious quality craftsmanship that has been put in, it gets me why people would pay X amount for a 3d printed box (technical term for a shit plastic box)
I love my mechs but I do have a Vapershark DNA200 lying about I don't use so if I ever get round to pulling the guts out maybe I'll give you a shout and you'll be able to make it into a decent mod. A plan for 2018 @vapesmarter

sure no problem

Vapesmarters mods are something rather special. Hence i'm saving me pennies up.

Back
Top Bottom