What's new

Showcasing "octopussy" a mod made to win a bet........

Now the work thats gone into that is just outstanding, very clever [emoji106][emoji16][emoji106]

What the... I actually really like that! I never thought in a million years I would... But I do! It's very quirky and completely different, but I seriously like it!

Nicely done Stu.

I'll bet that costs a few squid [emoji23][emoji23] great work mate, love the originality [emoji1303]

Nice one. If that doesn't end up with a Cthulhu tank or RDA on it then there is no (elder) god(s).

Yay! Someone saved it from Barry! But whom got it, wossit Sam?! :hmm:

That's a pretty & unique looking design...looks like i was too late to this party...again!

Good job to whoever bought it...no way something that unusal should be destroyed.

Top 'nana as ever, Stu! :2thumbsup:

I like that very different glad she found a new home would have been such a shame if she have had to meet Barry the Hammer @vapesmarter i do like a happy ending to a story.........

Oh dear @vapesmarter , you have now made a rod for your own back, people will be wanting all manner of strange shaped mods now.
Very clever. Would have been a shame to go under the hammer . Glad someone's taken it off your hands

Christ thats got some hours worth of work gone into it the detail on the tentacles is outstanding another cracking job well done

Back
Top Bottom