What's new

showcasing "Milverton" a 18350 e-pipe hybrid stabwood resin church warden 22mm for jon the vape

A Tale of Two Milvertons

Hope you are all sitting comfortably

So it was decided that Milverton would be created and he emerged from the workshop, packed it a treasure chest.
He settled in at home for what was hoped to be a happy residency, but all was not good :17::17:

Some days Milverton wanted to perform at his best, but no matter how much his switch contacts were dismantled and polished like a new pin, he just didn`t want to know. :11:

The culprit, said the Vapesmarter wizard, was the Milverton switch, so lo and behold Alfie sent a new switch, Jon the Vape was happy for a few toots but disaster struck, Milverton was RIP.
Emergency services were called, and Milverton was sent by Alfie Express back to the wood whittler in the forest of pipes to work some magic.

Milverton could not be saved from the mystery illness - Vapesmarter had to put on his Sherlock Holmes hat and smash Milverton into a hundred peices. :17::17::17:

The culprit was found - a Chinese 510 evil spirit had sneaked into the forest of pipes, right under Alfie`s nose and settled into Milverton, waiting for the day he could melt his spring and break the circuit !!

Jon the Vape was broken hearted.

But the magic of the Vapesmarter could be worked again, with a nice new 510 and Milverton mark 2 emerged from the Wood Whittler`s Workshop :):):)

Alfie could relax, The Vapesmarter was Happy, and Jon The Vape had his lovely Milverton back. :2thumbsup:

@vapesmarter

IMG_20190224_112004.jpeg
IMG_20190224_111527.jpeg
IMG_20190224_111450.jpeg
IMG_20190224_111434.jpeg

A Tale of Two Milvertons

So it was decided that Milverton would be created and he emerged from the workshop, packed it a treasure chest.
He settled in at home for what was hoped to be a happy residency, but all was not good :17::17:

Some days Milverton wanted to perform at his best, but no matter how much his switch contacts were dismantled and polished like a new pin, he just didn`t want to know. :11:

The culprit, said the Vapesmarter wizard, was the Milverton switch, so lo and behold Alfie sent a new switch, Jon the Vape was happy for a few toots but disaster struck, Milverton was RIP.
Emergency services were called, and Milverton was sent by Alfie Express back to the wood whittler in the forest of pipes to work some magic.

Milverton could not be saved from the mystery illness - Vapesmarter had to put on his Sherlock Holmes hat and smash Milverton into a hundred peices. :17::17::17:

The culprit was found - a Chinese 510 evil spirit had sneaked into the forest of pipes, right under Alfie`s nose and settled into Milverton, waiting for the day he could melt his spring and break the circuit !!

But the magic of the Vapesmarter could be worked again, with a nice new 510 and Milverton mark 2 emerged from the Wood Whittler`s Workshop :):):)

Alfie could relax, The Vapesmarter was Happy, and Jon The Vape had his lovely Milverton back. :2thumbsup:

I can add to this

Obviously i knew at this stage pipes had gone out, a failure with the design was deverststing to the whole thing plus with a review from Todd due it could be really bad

I said to liz I’m “£1200” in a hole here I was frantic I should of took the money and burnt it in the garden

When Milverton came back I could not figure it out all the tests proved ok but it missed fired sometimes it work sometimes it didn’t I thought it was the switch but tooling up again to make new switches was another £800 so I had no choice but to smash him apart

The 510 was fine the switch was fine all the cables were good but in the bottom of the tube the positive pin was not right

I have to buy in bulk so I had 50 pins all spring loaded 2 were display ones. One was in the pipe one in my hand the pin was in fact hollow with a tiny spring which just kept melting and rewelding

So already Jon had a full refund straight away customer service is the top here but Jon was sad the pipe had failed he was attached

So I carried on working through the night 26 hours straight then as the sun came up I finished the pipe watching the sun I threw the pins as far as I could into the dawn

Modmaking is not about making a mod it’s, it’s not about money, or about fame or look at me in fact if you meet me I most likely won’t say I’m vapesmarter or get my bling bling mod out, ( which I haven’t got I use a squid detonator) it’s about making something building a relationship making friends being part of the forum

You certainly are a one off Stu. Hoping for an upturn in fortunes for you. You deserve it.

Just want to add, I am one happy vaper.

Stu, you did an fantastic job, and I know how much it means to you to keep us Apes happy.

@rew - get your order in :)

Cheers Jon

A Tale of Two Milvertons

I mourned for Milverton.... :'( :'(
But was put at peace to find out he was reincarnated :) :)

Back
Top Bottom