What's new

"Showcasing Mia" a full mech stabwood squonker for the giveaway winner The Atomic Fart

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
Remember the giveaway I did there were 2 winners @the_atomic_fart got the mod @Mawsley got a surprise gift (I'm still making)

well both of these top very knowledgable apes have given my scope, insight, and encouragement, both are very patient and helpful with years of mech, mods, sales, business advice

so DVD?

"House of Flying Daggers"

Jin: What's your name?

Mei: Mei

Jin: Mei?

Jin: Every girl here is named after a flower. Why is yours so plain?

Mei: I don't want to compete with those others girls. The flowers here can hardly be called flowers. Real flowers bloom in the wilderness.

"MEI" got her name from the film she is a small mech side door simple squonk she is plane apart from one side but she will bite you as she has the power of "Jin"

IMG_5721.jpg

"mia" is the block on the left "kahe`' is the block on the right

IMG_5744.jpg

shed loads of cutting on and on it went

IMG_5798.jpg

ok so the block is done and pre-polished

IMG_5816.jpg

squonk hole done the lid clicks on the bottom and the battery via magnets which i dropped all on floor so god knows where they are now

so add the bits the copper the 510 from rob at stealth vape a square silicone bottle

IMG_5730.jpg

here is the copper I'm using bent cut drilled in house 100% copper

so add this and the rest and we have

IMG_5820.jpg

"Mia"

IMG_5822.jpg

IMG_5825.jpg

on the back of "Mia" is a peacock feather in the resin itself

IMG_5824.jpg

so "Mia" will fly off to the @the_atomic_fart

next time

a clickfet wood and resin squonker.......

love my mods? then like them.....buy one

Last edited:
I really love the doggie paw print.

alfie has a bigger following than me

I've had 5 people just ask for the paw print I mean sod the mods just the paw print

I'm taking Alfie to vapefest but it's 50/50 he hasn't been to a big event before, he hates the postman and anyone who comes to the house he doesn't know but out and about he's scared stiff....im undecided

alfie has a bigger following than me

I've had 5 people just ask for the paw print I mean sod the mods just the paw print

I'm taking Alfie to vapefest but it's 50/50 he hasn't been to a big event before, he hates the postman and anyone who comes to the house he doesn't know but out and about he's scared stiff....im undecided

You should bring him Stu. He looks kinda cool.

My little ‘un isn’t crowd savvy either but I’m planning on bringing him. It’s proper dog friendly there.

Nice mod too btw [emoji4]

Neither of my springers have expressed any interest in sitting on the back of the bike. They’ll be staying at home.

stu is the door kept on by magnets or is it a slider ? and how about a look at the internals :)
loving the feather btw ..

stu is the door kept on by magnets or is it a slider ? and how about a look at the internals :)
loving the feather btw ..

Door could of been a slide but its held on by 2 magnets it should of been 3 but they are on the floor somewhere the door works fine with 2 though

7DAC5E50-CA0D-491D-BFD9-50F035B076F4.jpeg

Last edited:
A lovely thing indeed Stu.
I feel somewhat humbled by this.
Looking forward to catching up with you at Vapefest.

A lovely thing indeed Stu.
I feel somewhat humbled by this.
Looking forward to catching up with you at Vapefest.

I thought the build for this would be easy in a normal mod it’s do some holes and cut a face plate etc

But with this the hole is critical to deep and the door won’t fit to wide and the battery is loose the tolerance is very slight

If I dug out my stepping motors and went all cnc then it would be more simple but I did it by eye and measured each cut

I can understand why the mech boxes are expensive a lot of modmakers just buy in the faceplates for a regulated mod and bang them on, I do cut mine from scratch so I suppose cutting the hole is no different from making your own plate

Back
Top Bottom