What's new

showcasing "masika" 20/21700 hybrid stabwood squonker clickfet for roccoweld

Yes and no more refined but I grew up with millers cnc laths etc

When men were men and measurements were thousand of an inch
me n'all 30 odd years ago........... ended up a programmer once id served my time as a maintenance fitter/turner spent the lat two years of my time in the toolroom(mainly doing govvy jobs for the foreman:D)

me n'all 30 odd years ago........... ended up a programmer once id served my time as a maintenance fitter/turner spent the lat two years of my time in the toolroom(mainly doing govvy jobs for the foreman:D)

My first exploits were, as an apprentice

Saw a straight line..,,

Ok the saw was blunt so it was real hard work

When I asked why

“ if you can saw a perfect line with a blunt saw you will always be able to saw a perfect line”

Stu thats beautiful i really like Masika there's a bit of me that is jealous @roccoweld. You will be well pleased with your new mod, trust me i own 3 made by @vapesmarter.
and welcome to the vapesmarter owners club @roccoweld .
You own 3x lucky git, or should that be greedy git [emoji23] i would if i could but out my price range (not that they are expensive as i know they're not).

Last edited:
You own 3x lucky git, or should that be greedy git [emoji23] i would if i could but out my price range (not that they are expensive as i know they're not).

2 where made with boards i sent to Stu, the other was purchased with Birthday cash. :) I do take care of them and they never leave the house apart from the one with the DNA200 board.

Stu thats beautiful i really like Masika there's a bit of me that is jealous @roccoweld. You will be well pleased with your new mod, trust me i own 3 made by @vapesmarter.
and welcome to the vapesmarter owners club @roccoweld .

I'm over the moon with it. The mrs asked what I wanted for Xmas so I thought this was a good opportunity to get something I actually wanted. It'll have to go in Santa's sack when it lands but good things come to those who wait. Love the fact it's a one off.

Back
Top Bottom