What's new

Showcasing 'Marilyn' Dna 75 Regulated stabwood hybrid mod for @greebo

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
many years ago I watched 7-year Itch I was very young and thought it was an old fogey film years later I picked it up on DVD and was dumbstruck by the sheer beauty of Marilyn Monroe she quite literally took my breath away

this mod is inspired by her and its new owner is another blonde bombshell that we all love @Greebo

so shall we begin

on the DVD tonight is, of course, 7-year itch

"I had onions at lunch. I had garlic dressing at dinner. But he'll never know because I stay kissing sweet, the new Dazzledent way."

when I make hybrid stabwood i never know how it will turn out I have a rough idea but not 100% this is the blank

IMG_3115.jpg

bit grim ok sand it back and polish it

IMG_3278.jpg

IMG_3279.jpg

ok its spalted birch with red white pearl bit of black bit of gold

IMG_3279.jpg

curve the edges and drill the tube no Santa sledges Im moving away from them, tubes are the way forward

IMG_3280.jpg

im going to end mill a slot and holes on the top

IMG_3281.jpg

cut a slot for the top plate

IMG_3285.JPG

mill the side for the board

IMG_3301.JPG

now I'm going to make the faceplate from scratch lots of milling drilling no mistakes as it will be scrap I'm using brass

IMG_3303.JPG

ok lap polish the plate

IMG_3304.JPG

bad picture sorry but when you plug her in her heart beats I'm not kidding here even I was surprised

IMG_3335.JPG

so she needs a box not an apple cobblers box but one from the 60s

IMG_3339.JPG

line it in baize and there you go

IMG_3338.JPG

she glints and shines in the sunlight a proper sex symbol

IMG_3340.JPG

IMG_3341.JPG

IMG_3342.JPG

so there you go a dna75 regulated mod in hybrid stabwood boxed.....................done

next time boys and girls Boromir straight from the fires of mount doom

if you love my mods, cabinets bags, stands then like them step away from the ordinary.......buy them

it was a learning curve for me I thought piss easy to do but oh no real nightmare but I have a few tricks to come but still haven't found a model I'm happy with....yet

Oh wow @vapesmarter. I'm so excited, a little bit of wee came out then.

Thankyou so much. She's a stunner. I promise to look after her. :10::2thumbsup::thankyou::worship:

Oh wow @vapesmarter. I'm so excited, a little bit of wee came out then.

Thankyou so much. She's a stunner. I promise to look after her. :10::2thumbsup::thankyou::worship:
Change your kickers and look forward to receiving it. I must admit @vapesmarter has got a bit of talent making stuff like this. If I tried making anything like this man does, it would look like a meat pie hit by a tram.

Last edited:
Oh I will @daz_app. Won't be for a while though as I cant get a Saturday off for ages but when I do I'll be sure to bring her.
Man up, or woman up and throw a sickie. Just tell work you have an appointment at the local hospital cos you think you have herpes or summat. It's worked for me in the past. :D

Back
Top Bottom