What's new

Showcasing "Cassiel" twin battery squonk hybrid stabwood mod for tootingyoda

I thought you'd appreciate the oomph mate. What builds do you generally chuck in when in series? I don't get on with nichrome, but I've got SS and kanthal.
stay above 0.4 ohm mate ss or kanthal are fine as they will both ramp up fast with all the power going through them, below 0.4ohm's will draw more amps than the batteries can chuck out. I guess you may know all this but just incase.

stay above 0.4 ohm mate ss or kanthal are fine as they will both ramp up fast with all the power going through them, below 0.4ohm's will draw more amps than the batteries can chuck out. I guess you may know all this but just incase.
Cheers mate, I figured as much. I did a 0.3 on my old noisy cricket once, fekin ell! I think I'll aim for 0.4 next time, just for that little extra :D

Cheers mate, I figured as much. I did a 0.3 on my old noisy cricket once, fekin ell! I think I'll aim for 0.4 next time, just for that little extra :D
LOL, I wasn't sure if you had used a series mech before but yes the cricket is the same as your nice new mod in the power sense. Rowdy things series mechs. I hope you enjoy using the Mod from Stu.:).

Back
Top Bottom