What's new

Showcasing "Camellia" dna 75 stabwood hybrid regulated mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
Camellia is after the shrub/tree Camilia its the lovely red or pink flower (also white)

this one went to expo with me before it went out

DVD??? come on you know you want too

"Knowing"

John Koestler: "I'm not saying that 81 people are going to die tomorrow, okay? I'm just trying to understand why THIS is SAYING they will!"

the special effects in this film are stunning

IMG_5118.jpg

original block shot I've had a lot of people ask me this week do I use aluminate resin well sorry no its awful stuff neither do I use their colours or dyes too limited, it has taken 8 months to get the right resin and wood

there are if my memory serves me well about 9 colours

IMG_5203.jpg

this was the first plate notice it is out by 0.5mm so its scrap

IMG_5205.jpg

first mock up

so add this together add some expo magic and the lovely Lisa and we have

IMG_5235.jpg

two beautiful flowers together

IMG_5282.jpg

I offered the customer the dna75c but he wanted a dna75

IMG_5283.jpg

why the screws why not bond the face plate in stu? yep good idea what happens if there is a fault all my mods are serviceable tell me how are you going to get in it when youve glued it in ??

IMG_5284.jpg

no top plate on this one plus its flat no gap

IMG_5285.jpg

IMG_5286.jpg

so Camellia is done and gone

next time

Amy?

Fluke?

or something sterling silver?

as always if you love my mods, bags, stands, cabinets, cases, then like them, follow me, and ........buy one

Yet another stunning mod, still saving those pennies so one day.......[emoji106]

Yet another stunning mod, still saving those pennies so one day.......[emoji106]

I have plans in a few weeks I’m taking a short break but upon my return will be a range of stabwood that will be sold on here at a minimum 50% discount for members of a certain level

Ooh intriguing. Enjoy your break Stu :)

Lovely mod by the way.
I have plans in a few weeks I’m taking a short break but upon my return will be a range of stabwood that will be sold on here at a minimum 50% discount for members of a certain level

Back
Top Bottom