What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

showcasing "Babel" clickfet stabwood hybrid new design mod for @dahut

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
@dahut got in contact over my new design of mods

I'm struggling with them, not because of the cost but the style

this mod was put to one side a while ago I told @dahut the name which he wasn't keen on...oh now that's a problem to rethink the name rethinks the style.

I notice other mod makers calling mods names now that's ok with me (i was first here) but the reason I start with the name first is this gives life (i expect your reading this and going cobblers) but I shall say this do you call your phone a phone or do you call it an iPhone or a S9, what car do you drive a juke an ST an M3....see what I mean ?

so the name "Babel"

this came about over various reasons which are private to me but fit well into the making of the Mod

and the DVD?

Babel of course

Susan Jones: Richard, why did we come here?

Richard: What d'you mean why? I thought you would like it.

Susan Jones: Really: Why are we here?

Richard: To forget everything. To be alone.

Susan Jones: Alone..

IMG_5428.jpg

here is the original block the wood is Alnus incana or grey alder and pretty rotton it was the holes are worm holes filled with red resin

IMG_5815.jpg

first, mock-up

not many pictures of the making as I didn't have time but add it up and here is the result

IMG_5828 2.jpg

full-size silicone bottle the extra hole is for the led light to shine through

IMG_5829.jpg

IMG_5827 2.jpg

IMG_5831.jpg

the mod is polished it needs more wax but it feels comfy in the hand

the style is good I like it

next time

hmmm

single 18650 dna75c squonker perhaps

single 20/21700 squonker?

love my mods ? then like them?.... buy one

Last edited:
Love it! The little touch of resin looks like lava...top work again Stu! [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom