What's new

Series or parallel

Good stuff. As it happens, I've been meaning to start a mod making group. Would you be interested? I've only ever made basic 3.7 and VV mods, but have a load of information etc. which might be if help to others who want to have a go. :D

def. be interested

Don't worry about how much use you'd be - that's not what it would be about. Groups are a side thing on the forum where something specific happens. What tends to happen in the threads is that information is posted and gets rapidly buried, so in a group it is smaller, and more likely to be focused on one thing - if that makes sense?

I'll let you into a secret, I am absolutely itching to make a DNA mod, but haven't quite got the guts to buy the board and balls it up. I know @Gilliandrea might be willing to get involved, and between you and me, she is a bit if a whizz with PCBs, so we might just realise our dream with her shouting encouragement from the sidelines ;)

Keep an eye out on the mod makers thread - hopefully I'll get my bum into gear pretty soon. :D
doin' my own dna 30 at the mo will keep an eye out !

The group is up - I will be putting bits and pieces in over the next few days. Join up mate :D

The group is up - I will be putting bits and pieces in over the next few days. Join up mate :D

Sorry i cannot find this thread :umm:
Could i have a link to this please as i am really interested in following what goes on?

Back
Top Bottom