What's new

presenting "skyla" a stabwood hybrid 18650 dna75c 80mm tall mod for rickster

Fucking stunning [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] @Rickster you lucky bastard that looks real nice!!! Dibs if you ever decide to sell it [emoji6] not that I think you will I've never managed it with the ones I own [emoji4] and @vapesmarter Stu you should go out shopping more it's like a new lease of life for you and you look about 20yo having a laugh in that chair [emoji6]

I’m 50 next month

I feel old

I bumped into a chap I worked on the bench with 33 years ago last year, I heard him calling my name he was an old man

He grabbed both of my hands and hugged me, he then told me who he was....

It was one of those odd moments the world stood still he looked straight into my eyes and said

“You haven’t aged a day”

I laughed it off I was 48 but it was a weird moment

I’m 50 next month

I feel old

I bumped into a chap I worked on the bench with 33 years ago last year, I heard him calling my name he was an old man

He grabbed both of my hands and hugged me, he then told me who he was....

It was one of those odd moments the world stood still he looked straight into my eyes and said

“You haven’t aged a day”

I laughed it off I was 48 but it was a weird moment
Well what ever your doing Stu your doing it right [emoji4] I'm not 40 yet and in your pic you look younger than me [emoji4]

That's a bonny mod, nice work, but you're looking far too happy with that shark on your lap....:D

Oh wow!! LOVE her!! Especially the wood on the one side where it looks like the side of a whole lot just sitting there !! Wow that's just beautiful!!!!

Edit log not lot

thankyou everyone you are all too kind

the mods coming are

"Gem" is the tiny mod block in this section I've made it up tonight and it's even smaller than before out for review though
we have "Capone" which is rumbling on and causing me a lot of head scratching I may not show this one as its an ongoing project for a promo juice company
"Dante" is a single 21700 regulated squonker that's to be done in the next couple of weeks
"Mara" is too come here soon I've had the colour specially made for the block but I was still not happy with the colour I will know more when I break open the cast tomorrow as I have remixed and added to it

yes indeed I may show it on here

it went quiet for a couple of weeks so I stopped posting on here I still had orders to complete which went out and I also had big shares on Instagram of 700k shares at a time but the internet is a fickle place

I have new machinery coming from Switzerland it's flying over as we speak I'm looking forward to that

Skyla has landed, love it....stunning work @vapesmarter....the pic's don't do it justice, it looks larger in the pics, it's a wee pocket rocket....
BB shown for size comparision with Stu's blackout murdered case, again outstanding craftsmanship.....you have skills fella.

skyla.jpg

Back
Top Bottom