What's new

presenting "Isolde" the ladies tube stabwood hybrid 20/21700 for Mrs mattyk2010

Want. [emoji16]
Nice colours and an ergonomic mod, says Jon with the big words.
I have birthday money that is shouting spend me [emoji848]
Nice to see Alfie is feeling better, give him some delivery men to bark at Stu. [emoji6]

Damn you @mattyk2010

Just shown Mrs Chris K this thread and she thinks it would be a wonderful idea for us to have matching mods now... Need to clear these things with the Man Council first, you're making us look bad ;)

Damn you @mattyk2010

Just shown Mrs Chris K this thread and she thinks it would be a wonderful idea for us to have matching mods now... Need to clear these things with the Man Council first, you're making us look bad ;)
So I just convinced your wife you should have a new stabwood mod? Without asking or buttering her up or anything?

Your welcome [emoji6] mines a pint when your ready [emoji23]

So glad Alfie is doing better now Stu!!
You know I go to church with a guy named Alfie, I haven't looked at him the same since I met you and Alfie on here LOL

Saw your post on Instagram with this beauty and I sooooo want one!! Hubby don't understand the NEED!!! Showed him the magnifico!!! He said ...."it's another vapor thingy" (EYES WIDE IN SHOCK) How can he look at such magnificence and be so nonchalant? I WANT ONE!!! MUST HAVE MY PRECIOUS!!!

So glad Alfie is doing better now Stu!!
You know I go to church with a guy named Alfie, I haven't looked at him the same since I met you and Alfie on here LOL

Saw your post on Instagram with this beauty and I sooooo want one!! Hubby don't understand the NEED!!! Showed him the magnifico!!! He said ...."it's another vapor thingy" (EYES WIDE IN SHOCK) How can he look at such magnificence and be so nonchalant? I WANT ONE!!! MUST HAVE MY PRECIOUS!!!
Steady there kitty. [emoji4][emoji4]
Shinyitus kicking in.

:worship: thats fucking stunning another great mod from stu i think mrsmatty will be over the moon :)2

Back
Top Bottom