What's new

Presenting "Curve" a small e-pipe 18350 22mm atty stabwood hybrid modern pipe

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
I had a message from a chap saying

"ohhhh limelight mechanics make the best e-pipes in the world you should see them "

great that's a really cool thing to say to me so I had a look and stuck his name in the (not to sell stuff too folder)

DVD

JFK

Jim Garrison:
It's gonna be OK, Dave. You just talk to us on the record, we'll protect you. I guarantee it.

David Ferrie:
They'll get to you too. They'll destroy you. They're untouchable, man.

IMG_7812.jpg

turning some wood here this is english pear

IMG_7834.jpg

so I have stabilized it added a 5 colours

IMG_7847.jpg

making from scratch the complete 510

IMG_7848.jpg

first mockup shot

add the bits together in a nice box waxed of course and we have

IMG_7862.jpg

im not happy with the box as the top has a fault in the wood but seeing as it will be on sale here at a whopping £50 off rrp I may leave it or redo it

IMG_7861.jpg

IMG_7863.jpg

in the paw 360 degree

this will go up in the classies yes im showcasing this to sell to you apes at a knock down price

next time

casing

knight

sunset

decadent

september

flat top?

love my mods then like them follow me and buy one

You got some serious skills there, your pipes are getting better and better, in my opinion this is the best looking one to date...

Never seen a limelight mechanics pipe Stu but Curve is stunning [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

You got some serious skills there, your pipes are getting better and better, in my opinion this is the best looking one to date...

its up and down I did this one real quick it was like bang bang bang but keeping that level up is really tiring on the brain 110% concentration if I was 20 again I could knock this off faster go out have 10 pints fight off 30 girls (i wish) and do it again next day but im 49 and knackered

Looks great Stu. Well done on getting it finished. This will make someone very happy im sure. Bravo that man!

its up and down I did this one real quick it was like bang bang bang but keeping that level up is really tiring on the brain 110% concentration if I was 20 again I could knock this off faster go out have 10 pints fight off 30 girls (i wish) and do it again next day but im 49 and knackered
Age is just a number mate, you do a grand job every time, each mod or pipe you make has innovation and something different to the last one, and you do everything in house, I dunno where you keep getting the ideas from...

Back
Top Bottom