What's new

My Personalised Mod/Dock Station :)

Ok folks, to all those that have shown interest in asking if my friend would be willing to make more of these stations, then the answer your all looking for is Yes.
I have been doing some communications today with speaking to Pete the maker of my mod station and he has agreed to supply a holder to you for your spec and needs.
spec and needs atm means a single story platform as my picture in acrylic and no two story starship enterprise lookalikes lol.
tbh the deep well the mods sit in is ample enough i find to stop any knocks overs. colours also atm are black, white & clear in any combo and of course you can have it engraved with your own wording if you wish.
as a price guide the size of my platform in the pic is 6x4" with 3x24mm, 5x15mm & 6x8mm holes which hold my larger mods and ego sticks and atties respectively.
using this as a base model i have been informed that this will cost £15 with p&p on top.
larger holders for your needs are price on application.
at this stage i'm going to stress that in no way am i gaining from this financially,i'm playing the middle man here so as to help us fellow vapers. :)
it simply works by you dropping me a pm and me passing you contact details, you then make contact with Pete and add a sketch of your requirements, i.e.; colour, hole size, amount of holes etc and any other relevant info along with payment.
if you have it engraved then please check your spelling as errors will be down to you..
so if interested add your username and just for the time being i will add to this thread until i have details.
Thanks all :)

List for orders.

Terry leisureliquids

Last edited:
Like I said earlier, Pete made mine from this drawing.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374787730.973927.jpg

Just to give you the idea ;)

Ah ha
as you can see I'm no leonardo da vinci lol
this is pants but has all thats needed :P

yeah I suppose it did enough and yes metric and imperial tut tut tut you should know better barra

oh I am tempted not that I need it but you know what its like

yeah I suppose it did enough and yes metric and imperial tut tut tut you should know better barra

indeedie, i do know better but then i learnt old skool as well at the same time.

to me it looks normal, like strawberries and cream.

you should see my work sketch pad if you think thats bad.

To add, Pete is well respected in the aquatic trade for making equipment for various needs and has done so for many years so he knows his stuff with acrylic. hence why i'm the middle man here. ZT can vouch for him to, as we frequent the same forum.

Back
Top Bottom